28 December 2008Happy New Year! I hope you all entered 2009 in good spirits! I was in a cloakroom queue until 11.55 but the night certainly went with a bang, although the club was full of men looking for wives or English passports. In the end I couldn decide what makeup to do so I just did a mixture of both! Dior FW08 had hands down the best hair and makeup so I did an imitation of that, just with a LOT less lashes and liner! The good thing is that not many people asked why I had liner a million miles away from my eyes, although the bad thing is that the lashes on the corners did fall off. Oh well, it was to be expected!few of you have commented on my hair nowadays as it a bit more bouncy and curly. It a new long process I discovered where you dry sections around a round brush (with a ceramic cylinder so it heats up as you dry and acts like a tong). So you end up with a head full of curls, but without the rollers. The key is to do the top section of hair (on the crown of your head)so that the hair points backwards rather than down the sides of your normal parting. That how you get Cheryl Cole volume, and of course we all want that.! Then you tie a scarf round your head, go to sleep, and take all the pins out in the morning. I could make a video of the process? It not as hard as it sounds! This could be a promise if you want as I have finally finished my contract and am no longer a lingerie SA! This is quite sad as it was a great chat up line (haha I not kidding!) but it will be nice to actually know what a weekend is again, although I now have vast bra knowledge and worked with super cool people. But it was the reason why blogging hasn been a tip top priority in the past term, so now it can return to it rightful high place.I do like constructive criticism and a few commenters say things in a polite way that are basically doing damn crazy things and wear clothes/makeup that actually suit you! Fair points my friends! But I don really have a clue what suits me, especially in the makeup stakes when I went for that MAC makeover she put pink eyeshadow on me?! I would never have done that in a million years. Plus this blog should really be called crazy venture I planning next as the basis of it is to talk about and show ideas floating round my head, whether I do them or not, and try them out, as many blogs are about. like a fun curve, so you can knock new things before you try them, although I do geta point if someone says don think that really suits you once it been tried. Thinking back to this time last year, I didn even wear blusher so things have progressed! I got some Benefit Posie Tint for Crimbo and now have constantly very pink cheeks. Whyyyy? I do not know. It was a moment of cold madness where jeans seemed like a sensible idea. Or maybe it was a blue moon. Anywho, I wore them last night to see my oldest friends (and baby Lilly) and they nearly spilled their wine in shock and disgrace and told me to go home and change, until I brandished another bottle!Also it that time of year where you do anythingto avoid revision, or in my case, starting revision. So I pondered what makeup to do for tomorrow night. I got a load of blue shadows for Christmas so I was going to do smoky blue like Elie Saab AW08 but then found for Girls Aloud style makeup which is a bit like Dior AW08 with the false lashes and crazy liner. I didn have any strips but I did have a pack of individual lashes with a few on each bit. Not sure which to go for, what do you think? I think I my one shouldered Topshop dress. So many of you I went to the Fort on Boxing day, I didn even know there were lots of Brum readers so you might see tomorrow I going to Bar Risa on Broad Street, only because we got 241 tickets and you know I want to hear some Britney at midnight! Chavtastic times!.