Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    How very dare you!
    Opinions are like ar5eholes, everyone has one.

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    It does require clicks and you should only click on an advert if the product interests you.
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SGWilko
    Do any of you employ ad blocking software for IE?
    First of all I don't use IE, even in it's newest incarnations it's still a steaming pile of doo-dah.

Personally I use Chrome (mainly for seamless operation between devices) with Adblock Plus to block the ads. You can turn it off on a site by site basis, or allow certain types of ads through, so no worries about your favourite forum being punished. I also have the Ghostery extension which takes care of all manner of tracking cookies, it's blocked 3 on this site and up to 20 on well-known news sites, and again you can disable it on individual sites if it breaks functionality. I believe both extensions are available for Firefox but I stopped using it as it seems dog slow since recent updates.
    Useful F1 Twitter thingy: http://goo.gl/6PO1u

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave B
    First of all I don't use IE, even in it's newest incarnations it's still a steaming pile of doo-dah.

Personally I use Chrome (mainly for seamless operation between devices) with Adblock Plus to block the ads. You can turn it off on a site by site basis, or allow certain types of ads through, so no worries about your favourite forum being punished. I also have the Ghostery extension which takes care of all manner of tracking cookies, it's blocked 3 on this site and up to 20 on well-known news sites, and again you can disable it on individual sites if it breaks functionality. I believe both extensions are available for Firefox but I stopped using it as it seems dog slow since recent updates.
    Chrome + Adblock Plus FTW
    2009 Truck Pick'em Champion