Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Does anyone miss?

The list of members who were online at the same time. It used to be pleasing to see who was around and occasionally share a chat with them either on the forum or by PM. Mods any chance of this being reinstated?

Ian

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    yep.

you can see it on the main forum index still, but not on each individual forum. which is a shame.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think this is one of the few forums that that don't show who is viewing what section. Bit surprising its not there.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I miss the SCSA branding/colour scheme of the old forum. This ones so dull at the moment and the few colour schemes at the bottom aren't much cop. Hopefully these are little things still being added.
    :up: :D

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Agree with all the old site was much better, why do a lot of people me included have their birthday as November 30th IT'S NOT? and where has my St George's cross flag gone.
    if you want it done properly do it yourself.

Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts
    I think Mark is working to restore the forums to (as near as possible) how they were. Would you rather they just stayed down until they are ready?!

I would suggest that constructive comments in "forum feedback" would be more useful than complaining here.
    http://photos.spa-networks.co.uk/photos My photos (inc Santa Pod Easter Thunderball, April 2011)

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    Users browsing is now enabled. And you can put your flag back my looking at your options.
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Still not showing here or is it me only?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by SteveA
    I think Mark is working to restore the forums to (as near as possible) how they were. Would you rather they just stayed down until they are ready?!

I would suggest that constructive comments in "forum feedback" would be more useful than complaining here.
    Thanks Mark the comment wouldn't have been made if some detail of ongoing work had been known.

Steve this wasn't a "moan" and I'm confused as to how you construed it to be. This also is an observant and not crititism.

Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts
    Yes, sorry! Its all getting a bit spiteful in here, must be the winter blues.

Group hug
    http://photos.spa-networks.co.uk/photos My photos (inc Santa Pod Easter Thunderball, April 2011)