Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by henners88
    Killing innocent civilians in any country is unacceptable and we can only hope our forces don't do it on purpose just to make a point.
    Indeed. But, technically, if the Woolwich victim was a soldier as has been suggested, he is not a civilian even though he was not in uniform or on duty at the time of the incident.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BDunnell
    Indeed. But, technically, if the Woolwich victim was a soldier as has been suggested, he is not a civilian even though he was not in uniform or on duty at the time of the incident.
    But he was likely to be unarmed - which makes any attack of this brutality all the more cowardly.
    Opinions are like ar5eholes, everyone has one.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BDunnell
    Is that you comparing someone in this thread with an allegedly brutal murderer? Looks like it to me.
    I am comparing the two for their lack of honor and not knowing what a real man is.

Liked 192 Times in 142 Posts
    I agree, when soldiers are unarmed and in civilian clothing, they are not posing a threat to anybody. They are also citizens of this country and employed by our government so should be able to walk down the street without a sub human coward taking their life IMHO.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonyvop
    I am comparing the two for their lack of honor and not knowing what a real man is.
    And what has Dave B posted exactly that can be deemed lacking honour?
    Opinions are like ar5eholes, everyone has one.

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    I've had to delete 4 posts already. Lets try to not get this thread locked, too, shall we?
    #4 2014 Sprint Cup Champion, 2007 Daytona 500,2003 Brickyard 400,2x Coke 600,2014 Southern 500 Champ: 962 starts,90 wins, 345 T5s, 544 T10s, 44 poles, 2x NNS champ

Quote Originally Posted by SGWilko
    But he was likely to be unarmed - which makes any attack of this brutality all the more cowardly.
    Of course, hence my use of the word 'technically'.

Quote Originally Posted by slorydn1
    I've had to delete 4 posts already. Lets try to not get this thread locked, too, shall we?
    I agree. But I would point out that at least one of those deleted was simply making the point that another post was unacceptable, a comment with which there was clearly agreement. Anyway, back on topic.

Quote Originally Posted by henners88
    I agree, when soldiers are unarmed and in civilian clothing, they are not posing a threat to anybody. They are also citizens of this country and employed by our government so should be able to walk down the street without a sub human coward taking their life IMHO.
    One might say the same of any civilian casualty in war.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by slorydn1

Don't bother. You obviously only want one opinion so I will just ignore this thread. Have fun telling each other how great you all are!