Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ian the issue, or at least what I tried to state with these thread is that today's race the race was won by superior driving and that I think that Mclaren has the upper hand in terms of driver line up. And that's not only because of Alonso's perfomance, which doesn't surprise any one, but as well by LW who is proving to be the real deal.

Cheers
    David
    Take the pedal to the metal

Filming episode 18 of Bob called 'Richard, I am your father!' Bob's long lost son!
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OTA
    Ian the issue, or at least what I tried to state with these thread is that today's race the race was won by superior driving and that I think that Mclaren has the upper hand in terms of driver line up. And that's not only because of Alonso's perfomance, which doesn't surprise any one, but as well by LW who is proving to be the real deal.

Cheers
    David
    One of the reasons I wanted Kimi to stay at McLaren was I really wanted to see FA and KR in the same team. Now that would of been a great battle.
    Jim Raynor will be returning soon!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I agree on that.

Cheers
    David
    Take the pedal to the metal

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Kimi is the fastest man on the gird, I think. He has the natural talent of a racer. In that department (natural ability) I can only see Hamilton challenge him in the next few years.

But as to which one is a better team player and car developer, the jury is still out, but Alonso is double world champion and the burden of proof is now on Kimi's shoulders.
    Iceman: Adjective 1)Rapid, swift 2)Nickname of Kimi-Matias Räikkönen, a legendary Formula 1 driver

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Actually, I think that Kimi showed some maturity in his racing today - the kind of maturity we've come to expect from Fernando in similar situations.

Kimi knew he was not able to fight for the win or even couldn't make a decent try to pass Lewis.

Therefore he drove an intelligent race and nursed his car to the finish and took the points that were available.

That is the sort of driving that many believed Kimi is incabable of.