Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Liked 22 Times in 17 Posts
    Hamilton is doing pretty good times 29 laps into a stint of super-softs.

Unless Mercedes are complete rubbish on their soft (ie. harder) tyres then they are looking very good to win.

Liked 137 Times in 110 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by henners88
    It can't be that hard, Mark Webber has won it twice. Its just a matter of having the bestest best car and steering it round the bends. I bet you and I could do it in a Red Bull.
    yeah right... you wouldn't be first to the first corner... even from P1 in a Red Bull

Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts
    https://twitter.com/FansOfSebVettel/...700672/photo/1

Apparently Vettel's Monaco helmet has a pin-up girl decal on it that is color-sensitive , and the girl undresses when the helmet reaches a certain temperature.
    ailor: What a sick b@stard!
    May the forza be with you

Liked 146 Times in 122 Posts
    Many a people will be interested to see if Mr. Vettel gets somewhat hot-headed over the weekend
    как могу я знать что я думаю, пока не слушал что я говорю

Liked 201 Times in 155 Posts
    [youtube]STZ2U_3SWco[/youtube]

That bird is Neo from the Matrix, I swear. I wonder just how close it got from being smeared along the pavement. Some cat in Monaco must be in danger now, because this bird has just stolen one of its nine lives.
    The Old Republic was a stupidly run organisation which deserved to be taken over. All Hail Palpatine!

Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    This is a really nice read from Maurice Hamilton.

Formula 1 | Blogs | Maurice Hamilton | ESPNF1.com

I agree with him about the Helmet design issue. I sometimes find it hard to tell teammates apart. Rosberg and Hamilton being the main difficult ones.

Anyway, I love his description of François Cevert and his drive at the 1973 Monaco GP one lap down. A blast from the past, even before my time as a sperm but a great drive still remembered to this day! Although I don't rate Jean Eric Vergne as a drive,r he gets respect for his helmet design this weekend.

Liked 192 Times in 142 Posts
    I fully agree with Maurice when it comes to helmet design. It should be distinctive and the drivers signature feature. I was disappointed when Hamilton changed to the helmet he has at Merc. A modern variant that has moved away from the simple classic design he has had for many years. Vettel hasn't really got a recognisable helmet because he started out with Red Bull silver and blue and has chosen to change the design every race since. Its just nice to look back and be able to instantly recognise the greats IMO.

Liked 186 Times in 146 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo
    That bird is Neo from the Matrix, I swear. I wonder just how close it got from being smeared along the pavement. Some cat in Monaco must be in danger now, because this bird has just stolen one of its nine lives.
    Apparently birds only have 2 lives... in P2 Mark Webber came in with a front wing covered in feathers.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    So excited for this race, I think we might see a surprise on the podium such as Nico Hulkenberg or Paul Di Resta.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rosberg or Hamilton will create a Trulli train