Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Liked 146 Times in 122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Malbec
    Having read many of your posts I do think you're following the wrong sport.

F1 isn't a spec series. Therefore by definition any product that every car must use disadvantages those that haven't understood how to use them optimally.

If you don't want this kind of situation say goodbye to F1, there are plenty of spec series that you'd like out there.
    Back in the day we had more than one supplier. Bridgestone gave Ferrari the tires Ferrari wanted. They might not have been to the exact liking of Sauber, Jordan and Minardi, but they worked just fine for them, too. Michelin provided a tire that fit the McLarens and the Williamses like a glove. maybe not perfect for the likes of jag or BAR, but they worked. It has been decided that now everyone has to use a single supplier and that supplier has the audacity to decide, who is allowed to win and who is not by deliberately producing an inferior product. If you think that today's situation is better, you have a strange idea of car racing.

Edit: sorry, Pino. I wrote my post while you were writing yours
    как могу я знать что я думаю, пока не слушал что я говорю

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by henners88
    If that is the best response you can give or if indeed you actually believe that, I'm not going to argue otherwise. I'm not the only one disagreeing with your opinions on Pirelli so there we are.
    too true.

I agree tyres are an issue, but to blame the company itself is bizzare.

They are a long running business and previous F1 supplier and have proven they can make decent F1 tyres. This is an issue for the runner of the "Show"
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    Also sorry Pino. I wrote my reply before reading my unread posts.
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Pirelli to make tyres harder from British GP - conspiracy theory proven! Lol.
    I am anaspeptic, pharismotic, even compunctuous to have caused you such pericombobulation.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    The Pirellis are fine.....Just ask Ferrari. Seriously. The tires are the same for everyone. Just because other teams can't get it right who is to blame?

Anyway

Donkey of the race? Webber of course. "Hey Mark old chap! When the red lights go out you press down with your right foot."

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    Guys can I ask you to use the Pirelli thread to discuss tyres issues. That will be less confusing for all members and will save me some work. Thanks
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life