Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Post Ohio people working in IndyCar

Hello. I'm a journalist looking for help with the Indianapolis 500 coming up. ... Does anyone know of Ohioans -- specifically the Dayton, Middletown, Springfield, Hamilton areas -- working in IndyCar? Crew, mechanics, support staff, etc. Thanks for any direction you can point me in!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'd contact Rahal,

The Indycar team works out in Brownsburg, but might have some people that still reside in Ohio. It migth also be worth contacting Steve Horne, who is still up in Dublin. He has not had a team in some time, but remains in contact with a lot of people.

Ohio has had a variety of teams over the years, including Rahal, Tasman, Mike Shank Racing and Polestar, among others.
    Green, Green, Green!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EagleEye
    Ohio has had a variety of teams over the years, including Rahal, Tasman, Mike Shank Racing and Polestar, among others.
    Jim Trueman comes to mind. And if you turn the clock way back, the Hoffman family out of Milford, back in the "run what ya' brung" days of old.

Gary
    "If you think there's a solution, you're part of the problem." --- George Carlin :andrea: R.I.P.