Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Josef Newgarden Interview

Hello everyone. I hope this post finds everyone doing well. I have not been on here lately as I have been busy. I still follow and love Indycar but I am naturally following NASCAR even more closely because of Danica of course..lol

But I wanted to inform everyone that on my radio show, Pit Lane, we will be interviewing Josef Newgarden. This is a live show as always. It will air at 7pm Eastern on Sunday, April 28th on http://www.indianatalks.com I would love to have you all check us out. It's going to be a great show as always. We interviewed Mel Kenyon last Saturday and I am in the process of confirming Simona De Silvestro real soon.
    Danica Patrick- 2013 Sprint Cup Series Champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Good to see you back, thanks!
    Keep it fast, keep it real!!!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Wow, thats really awesome man. Thank you!
    October 16th, 2011 - One of the blackest days in the history of motorsports.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by heliocastroneves#3
    Wow, thats really awesome man. Thank you!
    Thanks, looking forward to talking to him tonight and many other drivers in the future. I hope you can listen.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DanicaFan
    Hello everyone. I hope this post finds everyone doing well. I have not been on here lately as I have been busy. I still follow and love Indycar but I am naturally following NASCAR even more closely because of Danica of course..lol

But I wanted to inform everyone that on my radio show, Pit Lane, we will be interviewing Josef Newgarden. This is a live show as always. It will air at 7pm Eastern on Sunday, April 28th on www.indianatalks.com I would love to have you all check us out. It's going to be a great show as always. We interviewed Mel Kenyon last Saturday and I am in the process of confirming Simona De Silvestro real soon.

Well at this point in time Indycar needs every fan it can get... PS there is an error in your signature. Danica Patrick was not the 2012 Nationwide series champion so you might want to correct that.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalPVguy
    Well at this point in time Indycar needs every fan it can get... PS there is an error in your signature. Danica Patrick was not the 2012 Nationwide series champion so you might want to correct that.
    I agree. It's always good to get more exposure to the series and the drivers. I will post a link to the show tonight. Oh, and I fixed my signature....lol

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DanicaFan
    Oh, and I fixed my signature....lol
    I like the fact that you have a passion for a driver but the chance that Danica wins the Sprint Cup Series title is as big as she will win the Formula One World Drivers Championship, in which she does not even participate.
    October 16th, 2011 - One of the blackest days in the history of motorsports.