Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: iRacing

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

iRacing

I'm thinking of getting into iRacing in my free time. Having watched tons of videos, the idea of serious racers, clean racing, and always finding a race interests me.

Has anybody tried iRacing or is currently a member? How has the experience been? Any bad or good experiences?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ive played it for some time and its a superb game for serious racing
    But watch out when u go race in the rookie license races, its hard to not get hit by retards haha.
    My advice to u, drive save in the rookie and D license races to get higher rating, because u need that to advance to higher license.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by teamleader
    ive played it for some time and its a superb game for serious racing
    But watch out when u go race in the rookie license races, its hard to not get hit by retards haha.
    My advice to u, drive save in the rookie and D license races to get higher rating, because u need that to advance to higher license.
    I see. Thanks for the advice.

I've read in places that as you go further, and if you want to enjoy a larger variety of cars and tracks, you've got to cough up a lot more dollars, with some people even spending up to a $1000 per year??

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainRaiden
    I see. Thanks for the advice.

I've read in places that as you go further, and if you want to enjoy a larger variety of cars and tracks, you've got to cough up a lot more dollars, with some people even spending up to a $1000 per year??
    Uh maby in total if u buy them all tracks and cars and ****, but when u start the game u get some tracks and cars free just so u can get started racing in rookie license races etc.
    But when u advanced to higher license u CAN buy other cars and tracks to race on.. But some cars u can only race with if u have the right license so

i love it

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    iRacing is insanely fun and addicting too!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yes, probably true. I have been an addict for that for long years.

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts

Bump

Who else on here uses Iracing?

I've been racing for a year and had some incredible races, and some incredibly frustrating moments (crashing out at Bathurst in a Skip Barber on the last lap when leading by 30sec).

Thinking about taking it to the next level and getting some new pedals as I think the standard logitech pedals don't give any braking feel.
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    Has anyone been racing the 911 GT3 Cup car?

It's the most fun car on Iracing so far.
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hey, is this game worth trying if you don't have a steering wheel? I play racing games using keyboard + mouse exclusively. Will I be able to stay competetive?