Page 47 of 67 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Liked 177 Times in 97 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally Power View Post
    Honestly, why bother so much with the final list delay?
    Because the regulations are to be complied. That's why a handful of drivers we're identified by the GNR doing recce in un-official days, one crashed and bla bla bla.

That's because of that kind of spirit, that our sport it's in the state it is...

2. Likes: Luis Pacheco (21st February 2019)
    Liked 2,937 Times in 1,338 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingTuga View Post
    Because the regulations are to be complied. That's why a handful of drivers we're identified by the GNR doing recce in un-official days, one crashed and bla bla bla.
    That's because of that kind of spirit, that our sport it's in the state it is...
    Yep, we’re about to have a fantastic rally and a pretty good season but we prefer to keep looking at the imperfections and promote all kind of polemics instead of praising the good work done by the vast majority of the people involved in national rallying. That's the spirit I’ll never figure it out…
    Rally addict since 1982

Quote Originally Posted by Rally Power View Post
    Yep, we’re about to have a fantastic rally and a pretty good season but we prefer to keep looking at the imperfections and promote all kind of polemics instead of praising the good work done by the vast majority of the people involved in national rallying. That's the spirit I’ll never figure it out…
    Yeah, I see that you are a fan! When you get to the other side of the barrier then we will talk again.

And good work and vast majority of people? Yeah, the freaking teams, because the organizers, specially Demoporto and Targa are quite the good jobers!

And you know what, I find it funny that you talk about looking at the imperfections. If people didn't look at them, this world would never evolve...

Regarding the polemics (specially the ones with recce), just like I said, jump the barricade to the other side, you'll understand.

Posto isto! Até sexta feira...

Yeah, I see that you are a fan! When you get to the other side of the barrier then we will talk again.
    And good work and vast majority of people? Yeah, the freaking teams, because the organizers, specially Demoporto and Targa are quite the good jobers!
    And you know what, I find it funny that you talk about looking at the imperfections. If people didn't look at them, this world would never evolve...
    Regarding the polemics (specially the ones with recce), just like I said, jump the barricade to the other side, you'll understand.
    Posto isto! Até sexta feira...
    Yep, I’m just a fan but through the years I also had a few experiences from inside, as driver/codriver or marshall, allowing me to realize that almost everyone in this sport has a huge passion for Rally and deserve our respect and tolerance. Besides, before demanding the others to be perfect it’s helpful to remember that we also faill; actually that’s what make us humans.

Até sexta…
    Rally addict since 1982

Rally Serras de Fafe entry lists:
    National (CPR): http://www.fpak.pt/sites/default/fil...icacao_ert.pdf
    Regional (CNR): http://www.fpak.pt/sites/default/fil...icacao_cnr.pdf

Sordo is the clear favourite for the win; Magalhães (i20), Moura (Fabia), Araújo (i20), Teodósio (Fabia), Meireles (Polo), Fontes (C3) and even Barbosa (Fabia) for the other podium places. Hard to say if some of the other foreign crews, like the Heller brothers (Fiesta) or Villanueva (Fabia), will manage to fight with the top locals and how far young drivers like Almeida (Fabia), Correia (Fiesta) or Pardo (Fabia) will get. Besides the 28 R5’s, some 2wd assorted cars and a huge entry (24) in the 208 Cup, with many new names challeging last year top drivers.

The rally starts Friday with 2 stages in the afternoon and a double night pass on the street stage; plus 10 proper SS’s, starting at 9.00am, on Saturday.
    Official site: http://www.demoporto.com/index.php/c...019?Itemid=109
    Live timing: http://cpr.cronobandeira.com/
    Last edited by Rally Power; 19th February 2019 at 23:21.
    Rally addict since 1982

7. Likes: Jarek Z (19th February 2019),Mirek (20th February 2019),TWRC (20th February 2019)
    Liked 3,295 Times in 1,734 Posts
    Wow! 28 R5 cars! Amazing stuff for a national level rally. The seeding is very strange (Peugeot 208 R2 before Ford Fiesta R5, Skoda Fabia R2 before Fabia R5, Dani Sordo with no.37, Ricardo Moura with no. 40, etc.), but this is a great entry list.
    http://www.rallymadness.prv.pl - rally photos and movies!

Liked 5,552 Times in 2,296 Posts
    To who likes see the carreer of names: https://www.ewrc-results.com/entries...-de-fafe-2019/

Liked 301 Times in 212 Posts
    Some numbers are missing on the seeded entrylist though(#2, #3, #7,...)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarek Z View Post
    Wow! 28 R5 cars! Amazing stuff for a national level rally. The seeding is very strange (Peugeot 208 R2 before Ford Fiesta R5, Skoda Fabia R2 before Fabia R5, Dani Sordo with no.37, Ricardo Moura with no. 40, etc.), but this is a great entry list.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom206wrc View Post
    Some numbers are missing on the seeded entrylist though(#2, #3, #7,...)
    We have the possibility to choose our own numbers, that's why the list looks strange. Normally then a start list would be published, but from this year onwards we will have a mandatory paid shakedown that will have a qualifyinbg stage (and then RallyPower says it's all good hahaha)

(and then RallyPower says it's all good hahaha)
    Same laugh…same sarcasm…are you related to this guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfUM5xHUY4M
    Rally addict since 1982