14th March 2019, 21:41
By the series rules, crews can only run a max of 8 events (counting the 7 best results). They usually skip one of the most expensives (Açores.Portugal or Madeira).
3rd round of the CPR, Rali de Mortágua will be run this weekend on the forests of Mortágua region. Entry list: http://www.ralidemortagua.pt/inscritos.html
Likes: Jarek Z (5th May 2019)
Fontes was pretty near to give Sports&You a dream weekend after Lopez win in Canarias; he was leading in Mortágua on a huge figth with Teodósio, Barbosa and Araújo but crashed with 2 stages to go. Teodósio/Teixeira won their second rally of the season and are now leading the series. Nunes won 2wd category with a 208 and Carvalho was the best N4 on an Evo IX.
Rally de Mortágua top 10:
1. Ricardo Teodósio/José Teixeira - Skoda Fabia R5; 1:17:54.1
2. Armindo Araújo/Luís Ramalho - Hyundai i20 R5; +8.9
3. Miguel Barbosa/Jorge Carvalho - Skoda Fabia R5; +25.9
4. Pedro Meireles/Mário Castro - VW Polo R5; +45.8
5. Paulo Meireles/Marcos Gonçalves - Hyundai i20 R5; +2:27.7
6. Pedro Almeida/Nuno Almeida - Skoda Fabia R5; +2:33.3
7. Joaquim Alves/António Costa - Skoda Fabia R5; +3:12.7
8. Miguel Correia/Pedro Alves - Ford Fiesta R5; +4:20.6
9. Nuno Madeira/José Janela - Ford Fiesta R5; +5:21.1
10. António Dias/Pedro Castro - Skoda Fabia R5; +5:27.6
Video by EspiaCarros: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpR7...037873&index=6
Last edited by Rally Power; 5th May 2019 at 22:05.
Rally addict since 1982
Likes: Mirek (5th May 2019),racemarket (13th May 2019)