Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 36 Times in 29 Posts
    i think they wont have any bidders at all LOL
    "signature room for rent"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm really starting to question Spyker, this is a blatant example of corporations taking over F1 teams from those that have a clear and undiminished passion for the competition, not the $$$. It makes me question Bernie sometimes as well.

F1 is a sport, not a business.
    Super Aguri Honda - "the two Japanese friends," Rubens Barrichello
    22. Takuma Sato :).....
    23. Anthony Davidson :up:.....

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperAguri
    You might be wrong. F1 is the fastest moving publicity exercise maybe.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well, was checking out their auctions again, and I'm glad they have added some items that normal people might be interested in (shirts, hats, etc...)

But auction caught my attention:

Can you beat Christijan Albers? If so, bid on a day of karting with Christijan Albers for 10 persons. The ultimate opportunity to show your skills on the track!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Race-vs-C-Albers-...QQcmdZViewItem
    and even more funny, the fine print:

If it is evident that the transport company or the recipient is not responsible for any damages caused, a replacement of the product – if possible - will be made for the account of Etihad Aldar Spyker Formula One Team, provided the return shipment is accepted.
    awwww my Christijan Albers race driver is broken, he keeps getting beaten that Sutil guy, how long will it take for them to send my a new one?
    The Preceding post may have contained nudity, sexuality, violence, coarse language and Jacques
    Villeneuve and is intended for a mature audience, parental guidance is advised.
    So you wanna know what the PS Stands for.

Liked 12 Times in 8 Posts
    They're selling off a 2007 show car (basically, the outer shell of a car) as well, with an opening price of €75000. No takers as of yet.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperAguri
    I'm really starting to question Spyker, this is a blatant example of corporations taking over F1 teams from those that have a clear and undiminished passion for the competition, not the $$$. It makes me question Bernie sometimes as well.

then you would know that they are a small team that doesn't have a BIG manufactuar backing them up, so they need money to survive.

by the way "passion"? how can you have passion when you are to lazy to build an own car?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Gjalie

Spyker needs money and they're being creative, last time I checked they weren't owned by any big corporation and as pointed they have more passion for the sport compared to Super Aguri
    Fan of Timo Glock and proud of it! :champion: 3 podiums, new start as a Virgin :p