Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Donkey of the race? Mark Webber's rear tire..
    October 16th, 2011 - One of the blackest days in the history of motorsports.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Alca-Tazizzle
    Reminds me of the doctor I use

Massa blaming himself again? Either way, the timing of his first pit stop was totally wrong. And his lap times at the start of the race were consistent with alonso s. I still think he could have been fighting for the final podium spot with a better strategy.
    Ha'wey Hamilton, bring the WDC crown home and the beers are on me :up:

Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tfp
    Reminds me of the doctor I use

Massa blaming himself again? Either way, the timing of his first pit stop was totally wrong. And his lap times at the start of the race were consistent with alonso s. I still think he could have been fighting for the final podium spot with a better strategy.
    That's cool, the stop may have been late but unless FM is lying, it is when he put on the freakin' primes he had problems. Bring him in earlier, and the earlier his problems would have started.
    May the forza be with you

Liked 9 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dj_bytedisaster
    normally I don't give a flying expletive about Faceborg. I'm only registered there, because my whole family loiteres about there, but today I couldn't help but leave the Pirelli Idiots a 'love letter'

Jesus! What exactly is the point of you? You know that nobody cares what you say right?
    Man, I thought this place would improve when some of the old dickheads shoved off, but as ever you tools are legion....
    -Sent from a computer using my fingers.

Liked 146 Times in 122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifune
    Jesus! What exactly is the point of you? You know that nobody cares what you say right?
    Man, I thought this place would improve when some of the old dickheads shoved off, but as ever you tools are legion....
    And you know we don't give flying **** about you rice peasants either....
    Go hug your sword, do us a favour, peasant...

I can't believe I'm getting blasted forbeing "agressive" and racist **** like that is tolerated...
    как могу я знать что я думаю, пока не слушал что я говорю

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Gutierrez is the donkey of the race with a special mention to Grosjean who was nowhere compared to Kimi.
    “Leave me alone!”

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Mark Webber is the Donkey of the year. Somebody would have to show up on the grid drunk as a skunk to take that tittle away from Mr. Vinegar & Water.

Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dj_bytedisaster
    Well, ruining Felipe's race is default setting at Ferrari, isn't it?
    Chinese GP: Massa mystified by loss of pace - F1 news - AUTOSPORT.com
    Massa said he is still struggling for answers to explain his eventual 40-second deficit to Alonso.
    "It's difficult to understand exactly what happened today, because the start went very well," Massa said.
    so it is not only red bull5h#t playing team favorites
    VERSTAPPEN: ‘If I’d let Sainz past, dad would’ve kicked me in the nuts!’

Liked 33 Times in 30 Posts
    Pirelli has created exactly the tire that the FIA have asked for. The only people that bitch about the tires are those that have favorite drivers/ teams that are not doing well on them, namely Red Bull and Mercedes.
    How about those complainers award Donkey to the named team engineers? That would be appropriate.

About Massa. Alonso was ahead, so got first stop call. Sure they could have stacked them like Mercedes, but how do you finish 50 seconds after the race ends? He says he had tire issues? Well then Felipe, perhaps learning how to keep 'em alive is in order? Perhaps he deserves donkey? Afterall, surely he had the same car as Alonso. No?
    Form is Temporary, Class is Permanent

Liked 182 Times in 139 Posts
    Pirelli tires are terrible. First, they rob us of seeing an all out fight in the qualification session. More than half of all cars did not even leave the pits before the it was less than half of Q1 left left. A lot of cars often choose not to even run in Q3. Next, the fact that the soft tires last only five laps is ridiculous. No team would use them at all in the Chinese race if they weren't required. These tires are not designed to make cars go fast. They're simply meant to create a good show with all cars in and out of pits every 10 laps. These tires have simply lowered the bar to make the race interesting to complete neophytes who get to see order shuffled frequently and constant pit action all the time. I don't really consider this good racing. I say bring back the tire wars now. At that point no tire manufacturer would dare to bring such mediocre tire to a race.