Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vhatever
    It's pretty clear, and i think you and others have tried to derail this thread quite enough. I won't be party to more. Stay on topic or stay off the forum.
    That's much better, now, what did you say in your last post?
    Opinions are like ar5eholes, everyone has one.

Liked 146 Times in 122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SGWilko
    Not gonna loose my (waiting room full of) patience. Waiting for him to blow a gasket!
    That's all jolly well. But I'm growing a wee bit tired to see new posts arrived and half of them are just full of his hateful drivel and the other part from people unsuccessfully trying to talk sense into a brick wall
    как могу я знать что я думаю, пока не слушал что я говорю

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dj_bytedisaster
    That's all jolly well. But I'm growing a wee bit tired to see new posts arrived and half of them are just full of his hateful drivel and the other part from people unsuccessfully trying to talk sense into a brick wall
    It's great, guy cannot spell for toffee and tries to hold the high ground. Classic numptyism at its best.
    Opinions are like ar5eholes, everyone has one.

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    Just had to delete a load of posts, lets stay on track here guys, this isn't a place for personal insults.
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by henners88
    Well its safe to say Hamilton had the better weekend of the two this time around
    Dont look now, but some posters suggested Nico was better as he gained places and ended only 4 or 5 places behind him rather than the 11 odd at the start.

They forgot to consider its easier to go 11th-9th than hold a podium place.
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Lewis was mighty in Germany. One of the best qualifying performances in a car that needed taking by the scruff of the neck and although the Merc ate it's tyres during the race, still managed to get it home in good points while duking it out with faster cars like the world depended on it.

Good drive for Nico but people that think he drove better than Lewis this weekend might not be being too objective. If that were the case, they would agree that Webber far outshone Vettel from coming back from a Lap down to finish in the points where Seb only managed to make up one place in the race; what a looooser

Liked 100 Times in 76 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight
    They broke up again a few weeks ago. I haven't kept track of how many times but Hamilton I think needs to concentrate on his racing and leave that head wrecker behind.
    And Round #26 begins. https://twitter.com/LewisHamilton
    If you've found that special someone, don't EVER let them go no matter what!! Nothing in this world is more important...
    Will performance suffer?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think Hamilton have exchanged his talent for glamour, but Hamilton's talent is better Rosberg's talent. I think for mercedes need other very fast and talent drivers.

Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    Well this was a really interesting race and I honestly feel it marks a turning point for Hamilton at Mercedes. In the last three races he has seemed to be far more comfortable with the car and beginning to get it set up more to his liking and he is leaving Nico trailing.

Nico may have won in Silverstone but the victory should have been Hamilton's. Nico is going to have a tough job keeping up with Hamilton over the coming races.

7-3 in qualifying to Hamilton. I don't remember anyone beating Rosberg so comprehensively in qualifying before. To be honest, considering how highly I rate Rosberg, I'm surprised at the gap that's developing, but clearly Hamiliton is beginning to surprise even Mercedes with his pace now which was clear from the team radio after qualifying. He will have more race wins this year and Mercedes are a force to be reckoned with now.

I think we're beginning to see a new maturing Lewis Hamilton and he is going to really come into his own at Mercedes I believe.

Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts
    I think that in my way of comparing the two that this win puts "The Boss" slightly ahead of Nico, although I consider the battle still quite close. If Mr. Hamilton keeps up this form he will easily outdistance NR, and for that matter win the whole dang shootin' match
    May the forza be with you