Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts

:
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pino

:
    I am sure I have seen this somewhere before.
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pino

:
    and webber recommends a double dose for Vettel to help him so next time it will be truly an accident and not deliberate
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by markabilly
    At the Austin GP, thanks again to taz,

May the forza be with you

Liked 32 Times in 32 Posts
    To Seb's credit it was an awesome overtaking move on Webber. Barrichello and Prost cried like babies when whey were close to pitwall.

There were question marks but he's a racer when he wants to be.

Qualy has been poor recently. I'd thought he was the best driver over a single lap but in the past year or so he has been a bit scruffy. There's no doubt he excels when the car is updated and planted with rear end downforce as in last year and 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave B
    He did, however, win a wet race in a POS Toro Rosso, so I don't exactly think he's without talent!
    Unfortunately he has never replicated that sort of drive.

Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wedge
    To Seb's credit it was an awesome overtaking move on Webber. Barrichello and Prost cried like babies when whey were close to pitwall.
    I don't think there's any comparison between the move today and the Schumacher/Barrichello incident. The latter went beyond the bounds of acceptability.

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BDunnell
    I don't think there's any comparison between the move today and the Schumacher/Barrichello incident. The latter went beyond the bounds of acceptability.
    and this thread ain't even a day old.......
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Liked 32 Times in 32 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BDunnell
    Webber squeezed Vettel into pitwall and just as malicious.

Rubens should have known better - Schumi rarely gives you racing room. What he should have done was use the one move rule to his advantage and sell him a dummy and us the outside.

Liked 308 Times in 206 Posts
    Is he a legend? no, not quite in the same league as previous 3 time WDC's in my mind, however as much as I hate seeing one driver dominate like he has, I have to hand it to him and respect his achievements. He may have the best car but he has consistently performed at a very high level to get the best out of it and he deserves credit for that at very least.
    His choice to disobey team orders speaks volumes about his desire to win and poses a headache for Red Bull on how best to deal with it, I hope they reverse the situation in the next grand prix and tell him to let Mark through to teach him a wee lesson and show him that he is not bigger than the team.
    The emergence of the new 'Rainmaster' - Mad Max at Interlagos 2016!

Liked 146 Times in 122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zico
    His choice to disobey team orders speaks volumes about his desire to win and poses a headache for Red Bull on how best to deal with it, I hope they reverse the situation in the next grand prix and tell him to let Mark through to teach him a wee lesson and show him that he is not bigger than the team.
    I'm still in the dark what the heck RB were thinking to begin with. You are on the widest track in the calender, with huge-ass run-off areas and you ask the reigning champion to cruise home right on his team-mates tail pipe in the second race of the year. Most of the champions in the past would have told their team where to shove it in addition to hunting their team mate down.
    I still think what Vettel did wasn't right from a team player perspective, but the real issue is RB and Merc enforcing team orders this early in the year and on a track as wide and overtaking-friendly as Malaysia.
    как могу я знать что я думаю, пока не слушал что я говорю