Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by faster69
    it's not rude to take your racing line. no-one complained when alonso took his racing line vs vettel, button vs vettel, etc.
    we saw countless examples today of drivers coming out of corners taking their racing line as they were entitled to do.

Liked 192 Times in 142 Posts
    Anyone fancy it then?

Liked 5 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dj_bytedisaster
    Both Hill and Villeneuve had utterly superior cars in 1996 and 1997 with absolutely no competition at all and they still managed to lose races to Schumacher in a Ferrari that was an absolute dog, especially in '96. Both of them did very little afterwards. Hill was brilliant in Hungary 1997 and won in Spa '98, but that was achieved by blackmail. Apart from that he was just mediocre and suffered the ultimate humiliation of being beaten by Ralf Schumacher. Jacques did even less - he was just crap after he wasn't in the best car anymore.
    If you refer to 1998 season when Ralf Schumacher and Damon Hill were teammates, it was Hill who actually outscored Ralf in final standings 20 to 14 points. In 1997 and 1999 indeed he was behind Ralf. And about Grand Prix Belgium 1998 we will never know how it would have ended without team orders. I don't consider Hill as a super driver, decent and maybe a bit inconsistent. All in all he won 22 F1 races. Apart from that I think it should be considered that he started his motorsport and F1 career quite late.

Liked 193 Times in 131 Posts
    Seb and Kimi ar the best at the current grid.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Roamy
    Well I will side with Garry on these issues. Alonso is by far the best driver in F1.
    So you both saying Alonso needs a cheating team boss to win? Or an uber car like the Renault when he got his two titles?
    And on top of that, have no1 driver status in the team.

Not very impressing is it?

Liked 146 Times in 122 Posts
    You should lay off the chicken, man ...
    как могу я знать что я думаю, пока не слушал что я говорю

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    I'll give him more Kudos if he could acually type one word on what the "Content" is about.

Anyway I think its clear there are at least 5 top level drivers in F1. The fact that everyone has slightly different ideas show that the talent pool must be quite deep.

Think about the time around 2002-2003 and everyone could have said Schumi is stand out best, with Montoya & DC a way behind, and Alonso & Kimi have potential.

Now 5 drivers are almost equal at the top.
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Liked 146 Times in 122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by steveaki13
    Anyway I think its clear there are at least 5 top level drivers in F1. The fact that everyone has slightly different ideas show that the talent pool must be quite deep.

Think about the time around 2002-2003 and everyone could have said Schumi is stand out best, with Montoya & DC a way behind, and Alonso & Kimi have potential.

Now 5 drivers are almost equal at the top.
    Not to mention that we have a few dark horses. With Fernando, Seb, Lewis and Kimi you have 4 absolute top-notch drivers. It's been a while since we had that much top-talent on the grid. With Rosberg, Button, Webber you have GP winners, who can make the day their own if conditions fit. And then you have the likes of Hülkenberg, Perez and Grosjean, who've shown potential quite clearly. I think there is no shortage of talent on the business end of the grid.
    как могу я знать что я думаю, пока не слушал что я говорю

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    He is prety good I think even thoug I dont watch a lot of F 1