Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Liked 33 Times in 27 Posts
    James Hinchcliffe, the least-hyped of the Go Daddy drivers, became 'Big Daddy' in St. Pete with a win.
    Defend mediocrity... because excelence is just too hard to achieve. :p

Liked 180 Times in 140 Posts
    Well-deserved maiden win for the Hinch. A bit too many yellows for my liking, though. Shame that Vautier dropped out with a technical problem, otherwise he would have been on for a top-five-finish in his debut race.
    Oct. 31, 1999 - one of the blackest days in motorsports.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Good race. Glad to see a charismatic North American winner, if he continues to do well, that will be good for the circuut. Also good to see Simona do so well, that should stir up some interest as well.
    "Risk sweetens everything" - Peter Revson (1939 - 1974)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Toro series back in action. Good job Simona! Loved Will Power car with improved looks after elimination of that ugly bumper!!!
    Keep it fast, keep it real!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    .3 , things are looking up.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    what was the rating last year? is this better or worse?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris R
    what was the rating last year? is this better or worse?
    NBCSN says TV ratings strong for IndyCar opener - Kingsport Times-News Better. I would guess

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The NBC Sports Network said Tuesday it had strong ratings for its season-opening IndyCar race, with 388,000 viewers who amounted to a 78 percent increase over last year's debut race on the cable channel.The race Sunday afternoon in St. Petersburg, Fla., earned a .26 rating, up 53 percent from last year, when NBCSN's first telecast of the IndyCar season was the second event of the year. Last year, 218,000 people watched the event at Barber Motorsports Park.
    Its 53% over last years SEASON opener AND 78%, over last years NBCSN's opener (which was race #2), but either is a nice improvement.

Gary
    "If you think there's a solution, you're part of the problem." --- George Carlin :andrea: R.I.P.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Have you notice Yahoo news has been focusing on Formula 1 in their daily story headlines? Great to see other forms of racing (rather than just Nascar) included, but I wonder why they selected F-1 vs Indycar?

Well-deserved first win for the Hinch. A bit too many yellow for my preference, though. Pity that Vautier decreased out with a specialized issue, otherwise he would have been on for a top-five-finish in his first appearance competition . . . . . . . .