Like most (or even all) people, I have not managed to get Raceview working at all other than on audio on any of my PCs or browsers this season. I raised a trouble ticket with NASCAR Support just to see what would happen - stupid I know! I have had several pointless returns basically saying they know they have problems and hope to sort it out soon.

On Sunday during the Bristol race, I tried to raise the support guys by email and my trouble ticket just for the hell of it and I asked if there could be an issue with the data feed because I am based in the UK. Today I have had the reply to end all replies with a solution that makes me realise that NASCAR.com is beyond help. It reads... "Try using Chrome, FireFox, or IE 8 or 9 for the next event. The signal may not be as strong going to your area.....". Using Chrome is the only thing I haven't tried yet, but the suggestion that the digital "signal" on the Internet my not be strong enough to reach the UK is unbelievable in the extreme. Perhaps a satellite signal might just get a bit weak in very bad weather and one of the old analogue TVs might get weak if the aerial is poor, but the idea that the Internet might get weaker coming over the pond finally confirms to me that they have got lunatics running this system. Abandon hope all who enter NASCAR.com. Thank goodness we can get the races on Premier TV over here.