Page 38 of 44 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
    Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    Seb is looking worse by making an apology.

He should just man up and say "I am a champion and I have won a race and dont care."

In reality he should just be ruthless. If he is going to win races like that then I have no problem with it as its a sign of a cold hearted, cut throat driver who will win a 4th title, but dont moan about Webber doing the same thing, dont make out your sorry and just say tough cheese Mark.

Can't imagine Senna saying sorry. He would have just won it and said deal with it.

Reminds me a bit of Schumacher in Austria 2002 when he put Barrichello onto the top of the podium and gave the throphy. If your happy to take the points then man up and take the throphy or Boos.
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Liked 146 Times in 122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Knock-on
    Fair play to Nico for respecting the orders. I should imagine it was whoever was ahead after final Pit Stops and it shows what a good team player and person he is.

Seb. What a tosser. Webber turns the engine down as both drivers were told to and Seb breezes past and steals the win. Very silly move because Webber is no Lap Dog and will take matters into his own hands. I don't expect Seb to get any easy passes in the future
    If Vettel is really sorry about it, there'll be a chance to give that win back. I wouldn't be surprised if he did that in one of the coming races. Doesn't make right what he did, but at least he could claw some respect back. But he sure as hell won't get any freebies from Mark anymore...
    как могу я знать что я думаю, пока не слушал что я говорю

Liked 9 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garry Walker
    LOL. He must be retarded then, he looks a bit like he has Down syndrome anyway.
    Would you mind elaborating on this a little for me......

Stay classy.
    -Sent from a computer using my fingers.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Knock-on
    Fair play to Nico for respecting the orders. I should imagine it was whoever was ahead after final Pit Stops and it shows what a good team player and person he is.

Seb. What a tosser. Webber turns the engine down as both drivers were told to and Seb breezes past and steals the win. Very silly move because Webber is no Lap Dog and will take matters into his own hands. I don't expect Seb to get any easy passes in the future
    Fair play yes, but you know it pretty much cements Nico as the number two driver, a team player like Rubens Barrichello who is never going to win anything.
    “Leave me alone!”

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    I think that there is only one thing to do ... Vettel must pay back this to Webber ... before the year is the end ... I like him and he is a great racer ... but this was NOT fair play ... ..
    Two real racers: Vettel the :champion: of 2010, 2011 and 2012 - Kimi the :champion: of 2007

Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts
    PARAPHRSING.

Webber

"thankfully we've 3 weeks till the next GP, so that's great. I;m going to go home to do some surfing and see what comes up in my mind".

"A lot of things were going on in my mind in the last 15 laps, so let's see if some time away changes anything".

Well, did we just see Webbers last race?

Seb

"I was shocked to hear that there were orders, I was un aware of this and I apologised. I did not do it deliberately. Mark should have won."

Read more: markwebberforum.com - The Official Unofficial Mark Webber Forum - Race
    Ayrton Senna, Legend. R.I.P.

\"If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you are no longer a racing driver. Because we are competing. We are competing to win. And the main motivation to all of us is to compete for a victory. It is not to come third, fourth, fifth or sixth. I race to win\".

Jense reckons he had one less stop and could have got amongst the Mercedes, such a shame. I think Jenson drove vey well today.

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by steveaki13
    Seb is looking worse by making an apology.

He should just man up and say "I am a champion and I have won a race and dont care."

In reality he should just be ruthless. If he is going to win races like that then I have no problem with it as its a sign of a cold hearted, cut throat driver who will win a 4th title, but dont moan about Webber doing the same thing, dont make out your sorry and just say tough cheese Mark.

Can't imagine Senna saying sorry. He would have just won it and said deal with it.

Reminds me a bit of Schumacher in Austria 2002 when he put Barrichello onto the top of the podium and gave the throphy. If your happy to take the points then man up and take the throphy or Boos.
    I think you have got some good thoughts. It looks like Vettel is a fierce and ruthless fighter, who doesn't want to yield nor give away wins if he gets a sniff at them. From that point of view he reminds some of the greats of the past. But he has got to play a certain role consistently. He is young and will mature and learn with each situation. As it is, he is confusing himself at the moment too. Now it is time to make a decision, which kind of driver he wants to be in the future.

Like Ferrari had to decide after Austria 2002, how to go on, because they couldn't take such blatant team orders again.

Drivers refusing to obey to team orders? I remember back in early 1981 Reutemann refused to give up a win to Jones. Since then Frank Williams hasn't liked team orders. :

Did you hear Marko say

"Its not like Mercedes here, where there is a clear 1-2 in driver terms."

Naughty Helmet. Sticking a boot in.

Liked 36 Times in 29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by steveaki13
    Did you hear Marko say

"Its not like Mercedes here, where there is a clear 1-2 in driver terms."

He said that? LOL.
    "signature room for rent"