Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: Pirelli 2013 ?

Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wedge
    Well the compounds are still softer than last year so we'll see how it works out in conjunction with the revised construction.

Regardless of handling issues Alonso admitted post-race that the pace of his car wasn't good enough
    He's been saying that all year. The fact is strategy does play a huge role in the outcome of a race. To your point their developement does seem to have slowed compared to Red Bull and Merc. but I don't think it is from lack of effort, and with all the time, and the testing before the next race things could easily improve for them or any team for that matter.
    May the forza be with you

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    I've got a crazy idea, let Pirelli bring whatever tyres to the race, let them bring as many as they want and don't limit the teams to a number, then let the teams run however many of whatever tyres they want.
    That would be cool, two cars with wings would disappear into the distance like in the good old days. We'd have a normal Hungarian GP.
    “Leave me alone!”

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DexDexter
    That would be cool, two cars with wings would disappear into the distance like in the good old days. We'd have a normal Hungarian GP.
    I think you're getting confused between Ferrari and Red Bull, but thanks for your contribution
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.