Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Filming episode 18 of Bob called 'Richard, I am your father!' Bob's long lost son!
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    Don't be silly, you know people around here don't like Ralf, as they didn't like Michael either, and if another Schumacher will show up in F1 it won't be long before they start bashing him.
    Just in the same way that some fans of drivers can't accept any form of criticism against the ones they follow, even when it is plainly justified
    Jim Raynor will be returning soon!

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jens
    Task! Try to find at least something positive about Ralf!
    Good point. Every time Ralf screams by that pit wall entrance at Indy, hock: I have an enormous amount of respect for his courage. He had some nice runs in 2001 and 2003 and I had hoped at that point that he could start to rival his brother, but those head-to-head battles that the two had turned out to be pretty pathetic and Ralfie just seemed to roll over and let Mikey pass (in a way that Alonso hasn't over the past 2 years). Then Toyota happened - not sure if he has anything left in his tank.

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    I doubt BMW is after Ralfie, he is known quantity to them, he was theire driver in BMW Williams.

However, it is true that BMW will need to make place for Vettel if they don't want to lose him to RBR, so Nick has to bee really quick this year cause his seat isn't that safe...
    Iceman: Adjective 1)Rapid, swift 2)Nickname of Kimi-Matias Räikkönen, a legendary Formula 1 driver

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    I would think if Nick's development capabilities were good that bMW would keep him even if he is a tick off Kubica. So perhaps this is a answer in disguise.
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Liked 13 Times in 13 Posts
    The only reason for BMW to "re-hire" Ralf would surely be purely commercial. If these deals go through, Toyota would come out of it better, that's for sure.