Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: WRC4

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    I am more interested on what/how stages would be, rather than car list
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 18 Times in 15 Posts
    Okey thanks for the answear!

No one who is intrest of how the physics and sound would be?

Realistic stages is a most and not Milestones love to create arcade looking stages!

And also carSOUND and true,realistic car handling/physics!
    "If you ain't first, your last..."

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    Sound can only be better...considering how crap it was in the previous game
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Sadly I think we will see another badly made arcade racer... They will never succeed to create an realistic and autentic rallysim. If they didnt make it on the third try, why in hell will they make it this time???

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think if Milestone come up with the goods this time then they could get the boot. A decent WRC game is critical to the expansion of the sport that is so talked about at the moment. I was reading a breakdown (sorry can't remember where) of the mediums that promoter is interested in using to get the sport back into the limelight. A video game was one...

As pathetic as it may be, even if the rest of the a game is outstanding, if they don't get the sounds right then I won't be buying. Milestone have had long enough to perfect that aspect.
    They also need to realise that they are not just competing with the DiRT franchise, but the entire racing genre. Over the next year we are be going to be treated with some seriously good racing sims and games: Assetto Corsa, F1, R3E, PCars, Forza 5 and GT6 as well as the next DiRT game. Milestone have to come up with a top quality product if they are to tempt me away from any of these other titles and buying theirs.

I would love to know what Codemasters could do with a WRC license... chances are they would obliterate Milestone, even if I think Codemasters titles are far from perfect.

Codies games (Dirt) is not near to be perfect but I think there new title will be a great game. They say that every rally nut will be happy so?
    And they have the team to pull it of!

With a WRC title, I think codies would "murder" Milestones games, only look at the F1 game series from codies... Looks fantastic!

Sadly Milestone will have the title for a wile but with some sponsor money from RedBull, Milestone maby can create a decent game that I dont get bored about in 3h...

If the next wrc game dont include realistic and great sound from every single car as well as realistic physics, REALISTIC STAGES (not arcade looking) and great reallooking graphic, then I would not buy that!

Look at the grapic at MotoGP, looks catroonish.....

Milestone will never get it right so personaly I get my hopes for PCars and Codies new coming game!

But I really hope Milestone will take theres MotoGP career into the new WRC game and even include intervjues like the F1 games.

Thats how a career mode should look like!!

Any one who knows or could ask Milestone what they aiming for this time? Arcade or pure sim like codies F1 games?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Astro83
    But I really hope Milestone will take theres MotoGP career into the new WRC game and even include intervjues like the F1 games.

Thats how a career mode should look like!!

Any one who knows or could ask Milestone what they aiming for this time? Arcade or pure sim like codies F1 games?
    Codies F1 games aren't pure sims. Even the one of the head developers said so... unless you are referring to the way it simulates F1 in terms of it as a sport, i.e. The grand prix weekend, saftey car, tyre deg etc etc.

Although on the hardest difficulty with no assists it is a bloody challenge

I was referring mostly how they promote the sport in does games but ofc the physics maby is'nt exactly right but I dont know, never driven a F1 car yet!

But as you said, It's very difficult with no assists and so on, it feels very real anyway!

My point is that a licens game like WRC should be like codies F1 game in all parts...

It's a sad story that the company who owns the WRC license, not try to make the best of it! A arcade game is not okey!

When I play these "games" I dont feel anything but a sad and bored feeling, not hardcore WRC at all...

But codies succeed every time to capture that hardcore feeling, it feels "real". It feels like the player is the driver in a F1 team. It can always be better but codies is good!

I think that if Milestone ones again dont deliver a pure rally "sim" like the F1 games, then I think that the WRC promotor should give the licens to another company that acculy can make a game/sim worthy the license!

It's importent for the whole sport!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I cant figure out why nobody has been able to top the PS2 games. The roads felt like they were really cambered and it was hard to stay on them. I had a much better sensation driving in those games than I ever have experienced in the new generation.

I don't want to go back to the future but it is still very negative that there has not been anything to rival it since then.