Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    pretty good game

Liked 177 Times in 97 Posts
    As a rally sim purist I still love RBR! All the other rally games are entertaining but not hardcore sims! Some of them looks more of a childish thing, but that's important in bring new people to the sport as well!

I really hope SMS studios develop a good game, even if the physics in pCars are not yet there (still a developement product). But most important of it all, is that a future sim have the capability of putting new stuff in game. I don't mind paying for DLC packs, if they are good enought, but they have to let the comunities be able to create new content for the game. That's what makes RBR the king. A game developed in 2003, with only 8 cars, have right now more than 200 rally cars from different classes and eras. If you search the web, there's probably not many cars lack from 2000 to the present.

Hopefully, we receive a new Rally sim in the near future, and hopefully many content from RBR could be passed on. Some developed cars in RBR right now are fantastic! Even game developers think that, because a few years ago, two of my team mate had the possibility to go to WRC Wales with the developers of WRC the game (tthey won the Kuipers livery challenge), and the developers protest that they had extract the 3d model of the game. When my friends told them that was a free mod for RBR, and show them the RBR 3D model, the coment was... well, that was better than theirs! And the modeller did it for the passion of the game...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingTuga
    Hopefully, we receive a new Rally sim in the near future, and hopefully many content from RBR could be passed on. Some developed cars in RBR right now are fantastic! Even game developers think that, because a few years ago, two of my team mate had the possibility to go to WRC Wales with the developers of WRC the game (tthey won the Kuipers livery challenge), and the developers protest that they had extract the 3d model of the game. When my friends told them that was a free mod for RBR, and show them the RBR 3D model, the coment was... well, that was better than theirs! And the modeller did it for the passion of the game...
    True though, the RSRBR Fiesta model is miles better than the one in WRC3

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingTuga
    As a rally sim purist I still love RBR! All the other rally games are entertaining but not hardcore sims! Some of them looks more of a childish thing, but that's important in bring new people to the sport as well!

I really hope SMS studios develop a good game, even if the physics in pCars are not yet there (still a developement product). But most important of it all, is that a future sim have the capability of putting new stuff in game. I don't mind paying for DLC packs, if they are good enought, but they have to let the comunities be able to create new content for the game. That's what makes RBR the king. A game developed in 2003, with only 8 cars, have right now more than 200 rally cars from different classes and eras. If you search the web, there's probably not many cars lack from 2000 to the present.

Are you talking about 3D simulation or more like management based game?