Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 18 Times in 15 Posts

Project CARS/Rally??

Hey!

I'v heard rumors that the dev of project cars (the game) will make a real rallysim that will compete with the old and awesome RBR for the crown!

Has anyone heard any more info about SMS status on this new rallysim??
    "If you ain't first, your last..."

Liked 17 Times in 15 Posts
    I wouldn't hold my breath on that one. Firstly they are still developing Project Cars, secondly although everyone says the graphics are amazing (and all screenshots suggest that too), you will need a very high end pc to run it well and the physics apparently leave a lot to be desired. Its a big talk to claim to be the next RBR when RBR's biggest drawcard was the physics.
    CMR4L titles: 2, RBR MF Cup titles: 2
    :champion:

Okey Bruce! I have a very high-ended pc so that's not a problem but It's sad to her that the physics in Project Cars is bad.... Thats one thing SMS is talking very much about, that the game will be extremly realistic and so on...

How some, we really needs a modern and autentic real rallysim now, I hope that they will develop and that they will succeed!

WRC 3 was a big joke, not even a update or a patch for now so that ****ty game is erased from my computer and thrown in the garbige....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Astro83
    ...WRC 3 was a big joke....
    WRC3 Is maybe not exactly what rally fans expected (In some aspects), but definitely not a joke...It's quite decent and has set the base for a much better WRC4.

We will see... They cant even make an update for pc so the game will work?? They only put together arcade dirt 3 look alike stuff, they do an arcadish, childish carreer mode... But as I say, the dont bother to make the game to work, not a patch or an update yet??? Milestone sucks, they dont have what it takes, no money and so on... WRC 4 will also be a ****ty game.. Im very dissapointed!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rally Championship was the **** looong time ago

Liked 17 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by teamleader
    Rally Championship was the **** looong time ago
    +100000000

Yeah, if that game had had the right physics people would still rave about it now.
    CMR4L titles: 2, RBR MF Cup titles: 2
    :champion:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Apparently Rally is not going to be apart of Project CARS anymore. It will either be DLC or it's own standalone title.

I'm hoping for the latter...

Yea me to but I think it will take years sadly!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    This is from the wikipedia page on pCARS:

"The community agreed it's better to remove rally racing at the current time, in order for it to receive appropriate attention. The team intends to create a rally simulation that will rival Richard Burns Rally, which despite its age, is still very popular amongst sim racing rally fans. After taking a vote, Ian Bell (head of studio), decided the development team would consider designing rally racing as DLC or as a standalone product (or both) 3 months before Project CARS ships.[6]"

I can't access the source because I am not a member. If anyone here is, this is the link WMD Forum