Page 88 of 94 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast
    Liked 209 Times in 60 Posts
    I never post about this guy, but... WRC by Ken Block:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYkm6Jq2R2c
    S-DV 9032; TO V33681; VLE 756X; IN-NL 67; IN-NZ 9; 704 EXC 75; 294 FPF 75; TO-89095-H; K-AM 5803; K-AM 6983; L 555 BAT; N6 MRE; 206 NDP 75; X20 SRT; S600 WRT; 23 DDM 92; WOB VW 369; SP 1013...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Block did good in Mexico, wish he would commit to more WRC rounds, he has a knack for putting the fun back into the sport.
    "Second place - back to normal" - Mikko Hirvonen Mexico 2013

Liked 2,839 Times in 1,612 Posts
    I think most of the difference is about cars. If Mikko did a proper rally with no mistakes and Ogier still in front on gravel, it sure also as a part have to do with car.
    Setup? No, Citroen for sure has files with setups for all types of conditions after Loeb has gone.
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

Liked 14 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyper
    I think most of the difference is about cars. If Mikko did a proper rally with no mistakes and Ogier still in front on gravel, it sure also as a part have to do with car.
    Setup? No, Citroen for sure has files with setups for all types of conditions after Loeb has gone.
    Cars vs Driving style perhaps? Mikko's approach to driving was very different than Loeb. I don't think Mikko has that precision that Loeb and Ogier seem to possess and, maybe, the Citroen needs a more clinical driving style to get quick times. Is Mikko a case of: can't teach an old dog new tricks?
    Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam

Liked 11,152 Times in 4,427 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyper
    People said the same when Mikko was driving Ford however no change came when he switched to Citroën. Is JML faster now than with Ford? No, he isn't. How about the past? How come Tommi won four titles in a car which others struggled with? It's too simple to say that winners win because of the car. It's often opposite.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek
    People said the same when Mikko was driving Ford however no change came when he switched to Citroën. Is JML faster now than with Ford? No, he isn't. How about the past? How come Tommi won four titles in a car which others struggled with? It's too simple to say that winners win because of the car. It's often opposite.
    I think also a combination of right car right driver at the right time. Now it is Ogier and the VW, for a long time it was Loeb in any Citroen! I think in the past Citroen had little to do to stay one step ahead of Ford, now there is a manufacturer who will leave nothing to chance and the right driver to get the wins. So to me Citroen need to raise their game, though I think they will instead now just fade out of the WRC.
    "Second place - back to normal" - Mikko Hirvonen Mexico 2013

Liked 56 Times in 34 Posts
    I haven't had time to bring here my photos... but i leave this one
    Jesus Christ, Kris!!! (Not again)

Liked 56 Times in 34 Posts
    well... another one

Jesus Christ, Kris!!! (Not again)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Liked 16,095 Times in 6,984 Posts
    wow!