Page 311 of 340 FirstFirst ... 211261301309310311312313321 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,110 of 3395
    Liked 177 Times in 108 Posts
    Guys.. I dont actually know how old are you, but Im 16 and Im using social media like Discord, Instagram, etc.. So for my generation is "forum" quite old. But I totally respect and I really like this forum. In my opinion, this website is so much better than Facebook for example. I appreciate the community here and there is all you need for chating

2. Likes: cali (6th June 2023),Katvala (6th June 2023),lancia037 (6th June 2023),Rallyper (6th June 2023),seb_sh (6th June 2023),sinepikohv (6th June 2023),skarderud (5th June 2023)
    Liked 798 Times in 380 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CeskyOndra View Post
    Guys.. I dont actually know how old are you, but Im 16 and Im using social media like Discord, Instagram, etc.. So for my generation is "forum" quite old. But I totally respect and I really like this forum. In my opinion, this website is so much better than Facebook for example. I appreciate the community here and there is all you need for chating
    Welcome! I'm 30 yrs older than you, i have a son at your age, good to see young people enjoy this sport!

Sent fra min SM-S901B via Tapatalk
    Radioreporter @ www.radiomotor.no

KNA Lillehammer Motorsport

4. Likes: cali (6th June 2023)
    Liked 404 Times in 213 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CeskyOndra View Post
    I'm also on the younger side (but not nearly as young as you) and only joined the forum fairly recently and only started really writing last years Monte but I've been reading it for years and also dug up plenty of old threads to read long before I joined. I have to agree, it doesn't compare to anything else. Sure sometimes people are fanboys, misreable, just a**holes or acting a bit stupid, but the knowledge is still here, as is the enthusiasm and one gets the news quicker than anywhere else.

All in all there is still a lot this forum has to offer.

6. Likes: cali (6th June 2023),dimviii (6th June 2023),Katvala (6th June 2023),lancia037 (6th June 2023),seb_sh (6th June 2023),skarderud (6th June 2023),the sniper (7th June 2023)
    Liked 32 Times in 14 Posts
    I will do an interview with the P1 Fuels guy, who is working in WRC refueling zones. If you have some interesting points to ask, just let me know.
    www.rally-week.com / www.ralio-savaite.lt
    Photos - https://www.facebook.com/vilius.saltenis/photos_albums

8. Likes: cali (8th June 2023),EstWRC (6th June 2023)
    Liked 101 Times in 37 Posts
    I too am on the younger side, I guess. I'm 28. I also really like the forum and it's inevitable that there are some pricks or sometimes discussions get too heated. Nevertheless I feel like this is a place where one can speak his/her mind and converse about rally. In my home country (Estonia) there's a Facebook group/forum with over 20k members but truth be told it's an ugly place for a diehard rally fan. There Neuville is always a whiner, Finns always hate Estonians etc. gibberish that just doesn't give any value to anyone. Reasonable posts or arguments are usually on the background as most just vent their emotions there.

So even though a classical forum type page might not be the most popular, most of the people who are where love rally and love talking about it. As I said before mishaps still happen yet they're not too frequent, I think.

I like it here.

10. Likes: cali (8th June 2023)
    Liked 81 Times in 28 Posts
    By the way, AnttiL has set up an Discord server few weeks ago, where we can chat rally (and non-rally) 24/7 https://discord.gg/YrK7X9FP

I see this chat format (though I would prefer IRC, but that is too 90's) ideal for casual talk or even commenting during the event (forum format seems a bit inappropriate for that).

Liked 177 Times in 108 Posts
    @skarderud , I hope that your son is a rally fan too! Im actually really young, but I'm big fan of rallying since 2017 In my city, I know here maybe 5 teenagers who are interested in rally too! It's always really nice to meet someone with same hobby

13. Likes: cali (8th June 2023),skarderud (7th June 2023)
    Liked 2,839 Times in 1,612 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DoN_cz View Post
    By the way, AnttiL has set up an Discord server few weeks ago, where we can chat rally (and non-rally) 24/7 https://discord.gg/YrK7X9FP

I see this chat format (though I would prefer IRC, but that is too 90's) ideal for casual talk or even commenting during the event (forum format seems a bit inappropriate for that).
    Maybe that´s why he has left this forum.
    I´d say it´s not so wise.
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

15. Likes: dimviii (6th June 2023),EstWRC (6th June 2023)
    Liked 388 Times in 194 Posts
    I agree per. I am a member on a few forums and a lot of them are dying on their arse. This forum is slowing down a little bit it’s still active. Another forum I frequent is still popular and active, but there was a certain group that seemed to think their opinions were the b all and end all and ended up leaving the forum and starting their own. Needless to say that new forum is not very active, or nowhere near as active as the former.

I like this forum. I like difference of opinion and healthy debate. Sometimes I have my own opinion and read other peoples opinion and it helps me see things from a different perspective, change my view even.

I don’t even mind NOT. Even though he has very much of a low opinion of my nationality, the last time he brought that up was immediately followed by our national news coverage with people losing their shit because our prime minister was seen in the back of a car without a seatbelt on, first world problems and all that! So I couldn’t really argue with NOT on that one ��

17. Likes: cali (8th June 2023),Katvala (7th June 2023),Rallyper (6th June 2023)
    Liked 480 Times in 207 Posts
    Maybe I am getting old but I do not really understand how to use this discord thing.

AFAIK, this forum right here is the only active international rally forum in the world.

19. Likes: cali (8th June 2023),Rallyper (7th June 2023)