Quote Originally Posted by Sulland View Post
Compared to when i forst came here, almost 20 years ago, the discussion climate, and in that, to answer questions from freshmen to the sport is very different.

I have no problem to be put in my place by veterans in here, but when youngsters at the same age as my kids tell all in here that they all have it wrong, and in a tone that are "keyboard trollers" worthy, it is a limit for when a discussion forum goes from being a good place to spend time, and give energy to something that suck enegy.

The activity in reflects that. Some of the ones that have access to forum dashboard and can take out statistics will be able to verify I guess.

maybe it is time to give out yellow and red cards, so admin and mods will use power on people that cannot behave!
It was extremely busy, and lively about 20 years ago. Lots of healthy discussion. It helped that the WRC was in a really good place (though that wouldn't last). Other forums like Pistonheads, Autosport have rally threads and they're quiet.

To be honest, the issues are symptomatic of modern life; I've noticed it on other forums where newcomers immediately think they can 'rubbish' long time forum users, and show absolutely no respect at all.