Page 340 of 340 FirstFirst ... 240290330338339340
Results 3,391 to 3,395 of 3395
    Liked 609 Times in 324 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    I still have this problem on my phone. I cant find a way to disable Chrome's built-in Adblock. Every other website I access works fine.

Can anyone access the site and if so on which Android browser ?
    Works on Chrome for Android for me. Maybe you have VPN or something blocking it, or need to update the app.

Quote Originally Posted by TypeR View Post
    Maybe some extra € to the domain would fix it
    I had this recently, you can't even get to login if you were paying to avoid the ads.
    "It's not sport!" - Gilles Panizzi

Liked 18 Times in 10 Posts
    was playing v-rally 3 on my game boy advanced emulator here. such a fun game. some stages have reaaally fun elevation changes and some good scenery by the shore (i guess its the french event). you can even feel some little diferences on rainy stages if you choosed dry tires (you can only fix your car and change tires/configs every two stages). really fun, im impressed.

Liked 189 Times in 107 Posts
    I was thinking today that Gus Greensmith has found his place in WRC2. Perhaps having a Skoda helps (it seems to be the car that the others are measured against), as does having the budget to do every rally for practice, but he looks fast and professional in this company.
    Last edited by Morte66; 20th April 2024 at 15:19.

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    Anyone knows how to join different leagues in WRC Fantasy? I don't see any search button or am I just dumb?

Liked 18 Times in 10 Posts
    i just watched the wec race at imola. we keep mentioning how they fixed things and how wrc should find a similar fix (in general) and i gotta say i never got into endurance but it was such a fun watch. lots of brands, which is awesome, but the whole 'vibe' of the series is incredible right now. i think when the championship gets to an exciting point, everything suddenly becomes more fun. interesting. hope to see wrc going back to that fun excitement like in 2017 with the new cars

6. Likes: AndyRAC (21st April 2024),manthey (21st April 2024),steve.mandzij (21st April 2024)