Page 309 of 340 FirstFirst ... 209259299307308309310311319 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,090 of 3392
    Liked 2,836 Times in 1,610 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EstWRC View Post
    lol

some sensitive people we have here
    Yes. Didn´t see it coming.

But I think AnttiL contributes a lot here. It would be nice if he stays.
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

2. Likes: cali (4th June 2023),meh (4th June 2023),Rally Hokkaido (4th June 2023)
    Liked 12,206 Times in 5,240 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyper View Post
    Yes. Didn´t see it coming.

But I think AnttiL contributes a lot here. It would be nice if he stays.
    Well he is a grown man and it’s his choice. People come and go

Finnish people are the happiest in the world as we know so maybe this is the way how they do it. Just ignore “miserable” places
    #8 Ott Tänak - Martin Järveoja #8
    - World Rally Champions 2019 -

4. Likes: cali (4th June 2023),dimviii (4th June 2023),Rallyper (4th June 2023)
    Liked 1,544 Times in 663 Posts
    Is there any particular beef or arguements for AnttiL's decision?
    But I agree with EstWRC we're all grown people here and free to make our decisions.

Sent from my DN2103 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by cali; 4th June 2023 at 11:47.

6. Likes: dimviii (4th June 2023),EstWRC (4th June 2023)
    Liked 331 Times in 107 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EstWRC View Post

Finnish people are the happiest in the world as we know
    someone must inform finnish people as well about this fact... they seem to miss it...

https://www.cso.ie/en/releasesandpub...tatistics2019/

Liked 331 Times in 107 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    This forum is nowadays so miserable that I get just negative feelings coming here so I'll log off for a while or maybe permanently. See you elsewhere.
    its the sport that is miserable in its current state... this place did not change... i annoyed autistic people 20 years ago as much i do now.

Liked 401 Times in 210 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cali View Post
    Is there any particular beef or arguements for AnttiL's decision?
    But I agree with EstWRC we're all grown people here and free to make our decisions.

Sent from my DN2103 using Tapatalk
    I think its a case of "this is the worst rally" comments every single event, add constant whinging about tyre saving/powerstage/rules/FIA decisions/... And not to upset the Estonian/Tänak-army, but most comments in forum seem to be about how miserable his season is.

10. Likes: cali (4th June 2023),Corcaíoch (4th June 2023),seb_sh (4th June 2023)
    Liked 1,368 Times in 711 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    This forum is nowadays so miserable that I get just negative feelings coming here so I'll log off for a while or maybe permanently. See you elsewhere.
    Compared to when i forst came here, almost 20 years ago, the discussion climate, and in that, to answer questions from freshmen to the sport is very different.

I have no problem to be put in my place by veterans in here, but when youngsters at the same age as my kids tell all in here that they all have it wrong, and in a tone that are "keyboard trollers" worthy, it is a limit for when a discussion forum goes from being a good place to spend time, and give energy to something that suck enegy.

The activity in reflects that. Som of the ones that have access to forum dashboard and can take out statistics will be able to verify I guess.

maybe it is time to give out yellow and red cards, so admin and mods will use power on people that can not behave!

12. Likes: AndyRAC (4th June 2023),J4MIE (4th June 2023)
    Liked 39 Times in 14 Posts
    Is touring car series still use handycap weight addition to Championship top drivers. That idea in WRC? Some steel plates max 40kg at 50/50 balance point low underneath the car. Shoot me.

Liked 576 Times in 209 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulland View Post
    Compared to when i forst came here, almost 20 years ago, the discussion climate, and in that, to answer questions from freshmen to the sport is very different.

I have no problem to be put in my place by veterans in here, but when youngsters at the same age as my kids tell all in here that they all have it wrong, and in a tone that are "keyboard trollers" worthy, it is a limit for when a discussion forum goes from being a good place to spend time, and give energy to something that suck enegy.

The activity in reflects that. Som of the ones that have access to forum dashboard and can take out statistics will be able to verify I guess.

maybe it is time to give out yellow and red cards, so admin and mods will use power on people that can not behave!
    Exactly this, it is pointless to call idiots out for being idiots, as they never realise they are idiots and think they are never wrong. And some comments above are, quite frankly, pathetic.
    If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Liked 388 Times in 194 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NOT View Post
    its the sport that is miserable in its current state... this place did not change... i annoyed autistic people 20 years ago as much i do now.
    Agree with first part of post. Disagree with 2nd part, couldn’t give a fvck.