Page 330 of 340 FirstFirst ... 230280320328329330331332 ... LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 3395
    Liked 1,251 Times in 680 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Hudson View Post
    Not Really interested in F1 in this thread, and if i was in a Bar with like minded Rally folk and you started talking F1 , I would leave, so Bye
    No, me neither. And once upon a time I never missed a race......

It's utter garbage, a lack of action - with most of the stories off track. I no longer see the attraction of it. The amount of attention from the media, and the public astounds me. Motorsport for people who know very little about motorsport.......As they don't know of any other series.

Is there a better sound than that of Porsche engined Flat-6 ???

2. Likes: cali (3rd February 2024),focus206 (2nd February 2024),satnav (2nd February 2024)
    Liked 2,839 Times in 1,612 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Hudson View Post
    Not Really interested in F1 in this thread, and if i was in a Bar with like minded Rally folk and you started talking F1 , I would leave, so Bye
    I´d only order new beer and change table...
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

4. Likes: Paul Hudson (3rd February 2024),seb_sh (2nd February 2024)
    Liked 615 Times in 326 Posts
    Politics now then. Topic Milei's Argentina - chances of a WRC round in the coming years?
    "It's not sport!" - Gilles Panizzi

Liked 1,835 Times in 710 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WRCStan View Post
    Politics now then. Topic Milei's Argentina - chances of a WRC round in the coming years?
    Exactly 0

The MotoGP round just got cancelled and even though they have a contract for next year no one is expecting that to happen.

Meanwhile Dirtfish had an article link about Paraguay in WRC in 2025 buy seems they pulled it before I could read it.

Liked 193 Times in 113 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by seb_sh View Post
    Exactly 0

The MotoGP round just got cancelled and even though they have a contract for next year no one is expecting that to happen..
    The World Motocross round in Argentina was also being rumored to be cancelled but it is still up.... so far.

Liked 357 Times in 192 Posts
    https://rallies.info/webentry/2024/m...ies.php?type=u

Serderidis doing the Malcolm Wilson in the Lake District again in March as a warm up for the rest of the season

Liked 660 Times in 319 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by seb_sh View Post
    Exactly 0

The MotoGP round just got cancelled and even though they have a contract for next year no one is expecting that to happen.

Meanwhile Dirtfish had an article link about Paraguay in WRC in 2025 buy seems they pulled it before I could read it.
    There was an article about WRC in Nashville that also seems to have disappeared.

What's going on at DirtFish?

Liked 1,251 Times in 680 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lmmjvss View Post
    The World Motocross round in Argentina was also being rumored to be cancelled but it is still up.... so far.
    It wouldn't be the biggest surprise if that went as well; I think it was last year when it got pitiful entries (might have been 2022) - not a good look. The MXGP promoters are as bad as the WRC's.....

Is there a better sound than that of Porsche engined Flat-6 ???

Liked 660 Times in 319 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyRAC View Post
    It wouldn't be the biggest surprise if that went as well; I think it was last year when it got pitiful entries (might have been 2022) - not a good look. The MXGP promoters are as bad as the WRC's.....
    I think it's the same local promoter for both, isn't it? WRC and MXGP?

Liked 98 Times in 56 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyRAC View Post
    2022 was really weird but Tbh the round in Argentina in 2023 had the biggest number of entries Or something like that. More than 32 riders if I remember correctly. Almost 15 south americans, I think?

MXGP has also being super weird. The grids looks so empty. They keep going to asian countries to race in fake tracks with 14 riders starting the races. I dont understand. Covid is a factor, sure, and they are going to recover. But its weird to see such a simple sport having so little entries. OR MAYBE the promoter WANTS to have just the top facotry teams? Idk. Hope it gets better for 2024, at least on the european rounds.