Page 329 of 340 FirstFirst ... 229279319327328329330331339 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,290 of 3395
    Liked 98 Times in 56 Posts
    It must be very cool for the riders doing the "small" british hard enduro championship and seeing on the entrylist THE CURRENT FIM WORLD HARD ENDURO CHAMPION Mani Lettenbichler... AND multi time champion Jonny Walker.
    Cuz, you know, in these championships where the "top class" is just a "regular bike", you may end up facing THE WORLD CHAMPION in a small event. Lots of people still going to the woods to watch those fellas ride, even more when WORLD CHAMPIONS are racing there, "out of nothing", simply because "Oh they are all on the same bike". These feelings push me into "Ok, WRC top class gotta be Rally2. We gotta be closer to these "national" championships. Whats the point on being the PLAYBOY series, u'know? "OH BUT FORMULA 1" shhh, to hell with F1, jeezz haha
    (I keep talking way too much with myself...)

2. Likes: AndyRAC (1st February 2024)
    Liked 2,129 Times in 924 Posts
    Not rally discussion, but easily bar talk topic..

BREAKING news!

Fan or not, but for sure it shakes motorsport world and fans.

Hamilton joins Ferrari from 2025!

Liked 1,481 Times in 844 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TypeR View Post

BREAKING news!

Now all we need is Verstappen in Mercedes lol, but in all seriousness, not really surprised as Ferrari were silent about Carlos for some time and we also know Sainz Sr. is/was with Audi in the Dakar so it was only time before his son followed suit.
    Only you know your true potential.
    This year we rally #ForCraig

Liked 1,835 Times in 710 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Now all we need is Verstappen in Mercedes lol, but in all seriousness, not really surprised as Ferrari were silent about Carlos for some time and we also know Sainz Sr. is/was with Audi in the Dakar so it was only time before his son followed suit.
    Hamilton said several times he'd like to drive for Ferrari, seems everyone does at some point, all great champions have except for Senna who also said he wanted to do it.

Sainz wanted to stay and was negotiating with Ferrari until a couple weeks ago. In 2025 there are openings at all teams except for Ferrari and McLaren. The Sainz Sr. connection is obvious but I think there are more important things so it could mean something or it could mean nothing. He's shown enough that most teams would want him so in my opinion Red Bull or Mercedes could also be possible destinations. Maybe Audi will bring out the checkbook and offer him a long term deal, who knows. The Silly Season is going to be great this year.

6. Likes: Eli (1st February 2024)
    Liked 1,251 Times in 680 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fiscorpun View Post
    It must be very cool for the riders doing the "small" british hard enduro championship and seeing on the entrylist THE CURRENT FIM WORLD HARD ENDURO CHAMPION Mani Lettenbichler... AND multi time champion Jonny Walker.
    Cuz, you know, in these championships where the "top class" is just a "regular bike", you may end up facing THE WORLD CHAMPION in a small event. Lots of people still going to the woods to watch those fellas ride, even more when WORLD CHAMPIONS are racing there, "out of nothing", simply because "Oh they are all on the same bike". These feelings push me into "Ok, WRC top class gotta be Rally2. We gotta be closer to these "national" championships. Whats the point on being the PLAYBOY series, u'know? "OH BUT FORMULA 1" shhh, to hell with F1, jeezz haha
    (I keep talking way too much with myself...)
    A good prep run for the FIM Hard Enduro round later this year. And we'll also get an EnduroGP round in Rhayader........

Is there a better sound than that of Porsche engined Flat-6 ???

Liked 58 Times in 31 Posts
    Not Really interested in F1 in this thread, and if i was in a Bar with like minded Rally folk and you started talking F1 , I would leave, so Bye

9. Likes: AndyRAC (2nd February 2024),DoN_cz (2nd February 2024)
    Liked 615 Times in 326 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Hudson View Post
    Not Really interested in F1 in this thread, and if i was in a Bar with like minded Rally folk and you started talking F1 , I would leave, so Bye
    "It's not sport!" - Gilles Panizzi

Liked 98 Times in 56 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TypeR View Post

BREAKING news!

Haha I had to check to see if it this was true! Weird. From time to time I try to watch F1 but it turns me off soooo quickly. Its the DRS. I cant stand that. Rarely a Ferrari would be in front of Lewis (Pre 2021) or in front of Max (since then), and IT IS already an impossible task to hold the fastest car/driver... but the fight doesnt even last ONE LAP nowadays. Its so dumb. Its honestly unbliveable that everybody is ok with that! haha Thats like... "well, here comes Messi/Ronaldo with the ball, tell the goalie to leave the goal open"

Edit: Just read that the new Formula 2 cars had this new weird super high rear wing (It looks cool tbh) but that will IMPROVE even more the DRS effects haha And they are testing that on F2 before adopting in F1, like with the 18' tires or something like that. So... EVEN MORE effect for DRS. "The drag will slow the leader way more now".... haha WHY!?! FFS, WTF is happening

Liked 81 Times in 28 Posts
    Attached Images Attached Images

13. Likes: cali (2nd February 2024),Rallyper (2nd February 2024),steve.mandzij (2nd February 2024)
    Liked 1,835 Times in 710 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Hudson View Post
    See you next week!

While he's gone do you reckon Marquez can win MotoGP on a privateer year old Ducati?

15. Likes: Corcaíoch (2nd February 2024)