Page 278 of 340 FirstFirst ... 178228268276277278279280288328 ... LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 3395
    Liked 300 Times in 127 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyper View Post
    Fourmaux before Loubet? Naahh.
    Loubet is the man. Glad that old piece of sh&t Hyundai did not scare him away from rallying.

Liked 101 Times in 43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TypeR View Post
    Just found out, that Ogier's ,,The Final Season'' doc is now free to watch!
    and it is really good.. editing and some angels look like Tanak's movie, but all in all very cool movie.
    Go watch!

https://www.redbull.com/int-en/films...e-final-season
    I've watched it back in May when it was released.
    Maybe in GB was different release date?
    MS-RT

Liked 101 Times in 43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyper View Post
    Fourmaux before Loubet? Naahh.
    Red Bull has more money?
    MS-RT

Liked 290 Times in 108 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_right View Post
    No, not your fault. That comma had to be behind Oliver. In the original post in the Estonian forum it was just Olku and I think user Rallyest just wanted to clarify.

But on the topic. As the past has shown, that user Fordimees has been correct many times and also taking into account that he posted this 2 weeks ago, then if this turns out to be true, it would be quite a "prediction"
    Sorry for the confusion. It was supposed to be OLKU(Oliver) and then a comma. my bad, gonna double check my grammar from now to make sure no typos that confuse people come in

Liked 488 Times in 188 Posts
    Does anyone know why hasn't Östberg driven any WRC rallies this year? From ewrc we can see that he has been quite active but sadly in other series.

https://www.ewrc-results.com/profile/69-mads-ostberg/

Liked 290 Times in 108 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_right View Post
    Does anyone know why hasn't Östberg driven any WRC rallies this year? From ewrc we can see that he has been quite active but sadly in other series.

https://www.ewrc-results.com/profile/69-mads-ostberg/
    Probably havent gotten a seat since he drove an Citroen. And not enough budget to drive with his own money

7. Likes: cali (26th October 2022)
    Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    Back in 2020 Östberg had a lot of backing from Michelin, and in 2021 he had to change to Pirellis. Not sure but I think he lost the testing job to Citroen Racing so no own budget to run WRC2. Kind of a pity really. Maybe his burst in Sardinia scared some sponsors? :P

9. Likes: cali (26th October 2022)
    Liked 81 Times in 28 Posts
    Also, wasn't there some kind of a problem related to his dad and some moneys? I don't know the details, but I have heard something like that and that they are not very welcomed in WRC environment. I find it strange how many times this year he has been on site of a WRC event helping with testing etc and then before the rally starts, he goes away. While I believe that for example WRC+ would be happy to have him as a expert guest...

11. Likes: cali (26th October 2022)
    Liked 616 Times in 327 Posts
    Promoter is just one of the parties in the service park who have a reasonable gripe against obligations and mismanagement of 0ne..b3t and its key person.

IF something is going through courts it makes sense not to keep handing money over to someone whilst telling them you've got no money.

Liked 193 Times in 113 Posts
    I find interesting that most of you fellas didnt said any name outside from the current drivers when talking about >>"How would you like the teams to be manned for 2023, to get a cool season to follow?"<<.
    I know that topic (2023 rumours) is not the topic for fantasies, of course, but I always find difficult to understand what drivers you guys cheer for outside this current "top10".
    Sometimes I say that I'd love to see Ingram, Kajto, Kopecy, Lukyanuk, Grazyn having a shot at the Rally1 teams... Is there any other good rally drivers that could be in Rally1 In your opinion?