Page 72 of 164 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122 ... LastLast
Results 711 to 720 of 1631

Thread: Citroen WRT

  1. #711
    Senior Member racerx1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    571
    Like
    119
    Liked 425 Times in 209 Posts
    Wow, Citroen working hard to sort things out. Maybe Loeb drives before the end of 2017

  2. #712
    Senior Member EstWRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    4,923
    Like
    2,097
    Liked 4,181 Times in 1,755 Posts
    so Loeb, Breen and Lefebvre in spain ?
    "Some famous quote from some famous person"

  3. #713
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,583
    Like
    536
    Liked 891 Times in 280 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by racerx1979 View Post
    Wow, Citroen working hard to sort things out. Maybe Loeb drives before the end of 2017
    Loeb to Catalunya, anyone?
    Lue: rallirinki.net | Katso: rallirinki.kuvat.fi | Seuraa: @HartusvuoriWRC

  4. Likes: pantealex (30th August 2017)
  5. #714
    친애하는 지도자 N.O.T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    20,139
    Like
    407
    Liked 2,386 Times in 1,115 Posts
    The arab team of nobodies tires to save the year with publicity stunts... pffffft better for them to withdraw from the championship.... they are a joke.
    The North Will Rise Again
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/158173595@N03/albums

  6. #715
    Senior Member Eli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,834
    Like
    844
    Liked 409 Times in 269 Posts
    https://twitter.com/citroenracing?lang=en
    has anyone seen their latest video clip here?
    If in doubt, flat out!

  7. #716
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,812
    Like
    242
    Liked 311 Times in 176 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    https://twitter.com/citroenracing?lang=en
    has anyone seen their latest video clip here?
    Saw that. In house engine building (if they don't already do that) or something even more less interesting to take the heat off the team...?

  8. #717
    Senior Member Eli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,834
    Like
    844
    Liked 409 Times in 269 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by noel157 View Post
    Saw that. In house engine building (if they don't already do that) or something even more less interesting to take the heat off the team...?
    No clue what so ever unfortunately...

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
    If in doubt, flat out!

  9. #718
    Senior Member Andre Oliveira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,826
    Like
    1,358
    Liked 2,599 Times in 1,213 Posts
    C3 R5 engine

  10. Likes: abxyz (30th August 2017),pantealex (30th August 2017),the sniper (30th August 2017)
  11. #719
    Senior Member GigiGalliNo1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    4,879
    Like
    31
    Liked 259 Times in 160 Posts
    Also, Martin Holmes notes for Australian RallySport Magazine that Citroen will enter their favorite middle eastern driver in a 4th C3 WRC at Rally Australia which makes no sense!

    If they don't have Mikkelsen in their car who WON in 2016 they really have no hope!
    GG: "I'm stinky! I needa good shower and nice bowl of pasta!"

  12. Likes: WUff1 (30th August 2017)
  13. #720
    친애하는 지도자 N.O.T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    20,139
    Like
    407
    Liked 2,386 Times in 1,115 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GigiGalliNo1 View Post
    Also, Martin Holmes notes for Australian RallySport Magazine that Citroen will enter their favorite middle eastern driver in a 4th C3 WRC at Rally Australia which makes no sense!

    If they don't have Mikkelsen in their car who WON in 2016 they really have no hope!
    i think its logical to favor their countrymen over mikkelsen
    The North Will Rise Again
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/158173595@N03/albums

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •