Page 173 of 227 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183223 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 2266

Thread: Citroen WRT

Liked 747 Times in 381 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    Loeb saying he's open to drive for any team, but can he bring any sponsorship money as Red Bull is with Ogier at Citroen ?

And I cant really believe that he could drive for a competitor against Citroen.
    Red bull were with Ogier at Ford last year, but they were also with Peugeot in Rallycross..

2. Likes: pantealex (1st December 2018)
    Liked 945 Times in 513 Posts
    RB is everywhere...Sordo, Neuville, Evans etc...just not the title sponsor, but when we are talking about a legend called Loeb doing a few events, then i why not... I believe Wilson would be also quite flexible.

4. Likes: pantealex (1st December 2018),T16 (1st December 2018)
    Liked 2,275 Times in 1,069 Posts
    I don't think Loeb not doing any events next year for Citroen has anything to do with money.

More likely to do with Ogier not being happy about Loeb coming in for just a few rallies. Seems pretty clear already that Citroen have given him all they can, in terms of a massive contract, full backing on how to improve the car (with big developments on the way anyway), plus probably a say over this matter.

Ogier did say he would like Loeb in the team if he was doing a full season, but having Loeb turn up when he wants clearly pisses him off.

No way i am believing Citroen couldn't find money to give Mr Loeb a few rallies..., it probably pays for itself in terms of sponsorship and publicity.

6. Likes: Rallyper (2nd December 2018)
    Liked 31 Times in 24 Posts
    Redbull with Loeb at Citroen? Can they pay him for a drive?

Liked 25 Times in 8 Posts
    With two cars it's extreamly difficult to win manufacture title. I remember clearly when Ogier sayd something like that :"Seems Citroen does not do things half way as before"

I dont belive that citreon hire ogier just for him to get his 7-th title. To play all your cars just for two cars would be unbelivable for me because Lappi isn't a very stable driver yet

Liked 945 Times in 513 Posts
    Budar said it right after the news, they had hired Ogier- they were going only for the drivers title and probably with two cars, trying for three on some occasions. And this is how it is going...

Liked 9,311 Times in 4,938 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by T16 View Post
    Red bull were with Ogier at Ford last year, but they were also with Peugeot in Rallycross..
    So what, different series.

Liked 31 Times in 24 Posts
    I belive we will see Loeb driving a ford 3-4 times.

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    So what, different series.
    They have expendable budget that they probably aren’t going to use, given the implosion of world rallycross.

Quote Originally Posted by er88 View Post
    I don't think Loeb not doing any events next year for Citroen has anything to do with money.

More likely to do with Ogier not being happy about Loeb coming in for just a few rallies. Seems pretty clear already that Citroen have given him all they can, in terms of a massive contract, full backing on how to improve the car (with big developments on the way anyway), plus probably a say over this matter.

Ogier did say he would like Loeb in the team if he was doing a full season, but having Loeb turn up when he wants clearly pisses him off.

No way i am believing Citroen couldn't find money to give Mr Loeb a few rallies..., it probably pays for itself in terms of sponsorship and publicity.
    Can't argue with any of that. Definitely looks like they took a U-turn after seemingly teeing him up not so long ago.

14. Likes: er88 (2nd December 2018)