Page 141 of 162 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1613

Thread: Citroen WRT

Liked 1,564 Times in 741 Posts
    Surprised with Clark thoughts on Meeke situation; he managed to be quite objective and fair. Well done.
    https://youtu.be/a9P6SHhnyBk
    Last edited by Rally Power; 27th May 2018 at 20:57.
    Rally addict since 1982

Liked 356 Times in 203 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally Power View Post
    Surprised with Clark thoughts on Meeke situation; he managed to be totally objective and fair. Well done.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=a9P6SHhnyBk
    He does however cite Meeke as the second best CitroŽn driver in terms of win, but I think Ogier won more in a CitroŽn than Meeke.

Other than that, a part from a little bias here and there, some decent thoughts by CC.

3. Likes: itix (26th May 2018),sonnybobiche (27th May 2018)
    Liked 351 Times in 152 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWorm View Post
    He does however cite Meeke as the second best CitroŽn driver in terms of win, but I think Ogier won more in a CitroŽn than Meeke.

Other than that, a part from a little bias here and there, some decent thoughts by CC.
    Yes, Ogier in 2011 alone had as many wins as Meeke have got so far. So counting in his 2010 wins, he has more.

Liked 366 Times in 179 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiWRCfan View Post
    Listen carefully at 8 minutes to Luis Moya's thoughts about Kris Meeke. Note this was recorded prior to Stage 13 on Saturday during Rally Portugal and aired live on Redbull TV
    Premonition or Crystal Ball or just words of an Experienced Team Manager

https://www.redbull.tv/video/AP-1U6B...ge-13-portugal
    Moya probably knew that one more crash and Meeke was out.

Liked 614 Times in 350 Posts
    Like Porter I believe that this is indeed from above Budar's head. Likely Jackson or someone else from top management.

Kris had crashed more times than he had started rallies at the midpoint of last season.

Malcolm fired Tšnak after one season so I'm frankly amazed that Citroen put up with Kris for 4 whole seasons.

Call me crazy, but I think Citroen should give Lukyanuk a go. Maybe he'll crash, in which case he can't be worse, maybe he'll stay on the road as he has done the last couple of competitions, and produce some amazing driving.
    Last edited by itix; 26th May 2018 at 22:32.

Liked 2,319 Times in 1,082 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by itix View Post
    Like Porter I believe that this is indeed from above Budar's head. Likely Jackson or someone else from top management.

Kris had crashed more times than he had started rallies at the midpoint of last season.

Malcolm fired Tšnak after one season so I'm frankly amazed that Citroen put up with Kris for 4 whole seasons.

Call me crazy, but I think Citroen should give Lukyanuk a go. Maybe he'll crash, in which case he can't be worse, maybe he'll stay on the road as he has done the last couple of competitions, and produce some amazing driving.
    Agree with Luky, the sport lost a fast guy and someone who was known in the public to offer good tv action.... i think giving a chance to luky is a wise choice.
    The North Will Rise Again
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/158173595@N03/albums

Liked 210 Times in 122 Posts
    Yes give the drive to a man involved in a fatal testing accident they should be able to square that with their safety first approach. Oh and why not give the other car to Novikov. He got Citroen more youtube hits than just about anyone nearly back flipping a C4 in Finland.

9. Likes: cali (28th May 2018),steve.mandzij (26th May 2018)
    Liked 620 Times in 276 Posts
    ... Call me crazy, but I think Citroen should give Lukyanuk a go....

11. Likes: Rally Power (27th May 2018),steve.mandzij (26th May 2018)
    Liked 933 Times in 653 Posts
    You are as crazy as the Russian. But I like Your way of thinking. Give this man a WR car, I'm afraid he might fall asleep at some stage in this year ER championship.
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

Liked 289 Times in 144 Posts
    You are crazy. He will either crash as much as meeke, or he'll be slower than ostberg.

But perhaps i'm wrong and he turns out to be a fast and reliable driver. We will never know unless someone gives him the chance.