Page 145 of 164 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1631

Thread: Citroen WRT

  1. #1441
    Senior Member Rally Power's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    2,014
    Like
    2,356
    Liked 1,673 Times in 788 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    Fourth car with his own sponsors?
    Wilson had many chances in the past to get Meeke but a deal was never made; hard to believe it'd would be different this time. What about Toyota? In 2015 Makinen was interested in Meeke, but he refused (signing more 3 years with Citroen). Meeke on a Yaris would be amazing!

    Btw, who’s (if there’s any) Meeke manager?
    Rally addict since 1982

  2. #1442
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    529
    Like
    0
    Liked 302 Times in 153 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    why ?
    Because he is the best rally driver in the world. Any team that seriously wants to become champion should try everything they can to hire him.

  3. #1443
    친애하는 지도자 N.O.T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    20,138
    Like
    407
    Liked 2,383 Times in 1,114 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by denkimi View Post
    Because he is the best rally driver in the world. Any team that seriously wants to become champion should try everything they can to hire him.
    lol... wake up kid.
    The North Will Rise Again
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/158173595@N03/albums

  4. #1444
    Senior Member stefanvv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,145
    Like
    1,373
    Liked 942 Times in 660 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by denkimi View Post
    Because he is the best rally driver in the world. Any team that seriously wants to become champion should try everything they can to hire him.
    Yes, You're right, last 10 years or so he is the best driver around, soon this might change, but probably not.
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

  5. #1445
    친애하는 지도자 N.O.T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    20,138
    Like
    407
    Liked 2,383 Times in 1,114 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stefanvv View Post
    Yes, You're right, last 10 years or so he is the best driver around, soon this might change, but probably not.
    10 years ago was 2008... LOL.

    Ogiers first title was in 2013...

    Did you skip math at school ?
    The North Will Rise Again
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/158173595@N03/albums

  6. #1446
    Senior Member stefanvv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,145
    Like
    1,373
    Liked 942 Times in 660 Posts
    I don't think so. I have university degree in Mathematics. I skipped only the first year when I was studying Physics and Mathematics.
    Last edited by stefanvv; 30th May 2018 at 01:08.
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

  7. #1447
    친애하는 지도자 N.O.T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    20,138
    Like
    407
    Liked 2,383 Times in 1,114 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stefanvv View Post
    I don't think so. I have university degree in Mathematics. I skipped only the first year when I was studying Physics and Mathematics.
    That information makes what you said previously even more ridiculous...
    The North Will Rise Again
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/158173595@N03/albums

  8. Likes: AL14 (30th May 2018),arko5 (31st May 2018),cali (30th May 2018),dimviii (30th May 2018),EstWRC (30th May 2018),juhoman (1st June 2018),pantealex (30th May 2018),steve.mandzij (30th May 2018),tommeke_B (30th May 2018)
  9. #1448
    Armchair General Mirek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Prague / Eastern Bohemia
    Posts
    19,110
    Like
    4,655
    Liked 6,001 Times in 2,514 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by denkimi View Post
    If thats the case, i hope he wins 5 more championships with m-sport.

    Any team that doesn't try to sign ogier doesn't deserve to be champion.
    I think You didn't get the point. Let's see if Ogier even continues next year. I don't bet on that.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

  10. Likes: pantealex (30th May 2018)
  11. #1449
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,467
    Like
    142
    Liked 943 Times in 507 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek View Post
    I think You didn't get the point. Let's see if Ogier even continues next year. I don't bet on that.
    Imo one of his (remaining) motivation points was to "beat" Loeb, but not necessarily in number of titles. You could clearly see how his motivation in Mexico went up 300% when Loeb was ahead after Friday.

    He has already won titles with different manufacturers unlike Loeb and this year he has beaten Loeb directly in 2 rallies (in Mexico Loeb got puncture just as Ogier was closing on him and in Corsica Loeb crashed from behind Ogier).

    So if he also beats Loeb in Catalunya and gets a new title. It's quite possible he'll leave.

    On the other hand I also think there might be a (very) slim hope of him going to Citroen if Breen/others finish on podium in 1-2 more rallies and Citroen goes in properly. Also considering that Matton is now gone.
    Last edited by mknight; 30th May 2018 at 09:15.

  12. #1450
    Senior Member AL14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,420
    Like
    1,775
    Liked 1,860 Times in 800 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mknight View Post
    Imo one of his (remaining) motivation points was to "beat" Loeb, but not necessarily in number of titles. You could clearly see how his motivation in Mexico went up 300% when Loeb was ahead after Friday.

    He has already won titles with different manufacturers unlike Loeb and this year he has beaten Loeb directly in 2 rallies (in Mexico Loeb got puncture just as Ogier was closing on him and in Corsica Loeb crashed from behind Ogier).

    So if he also beats Loeb in Catalunya and gets a new title. It's quite possible he'll leave.

    On the other hand I also think there might be a (very) slim hope of him going to Citroen if Breen/others finish on podium in 1-2 more rallies and Citroen goes in properly. Also considering that Matton is now gone.
    You're not considering the amount of millions he gets every year if he drives.
    Imo if he will stop it will not be because of his choice but because other will not sign him.

    I wonder why nobody would do that btw, Mirek what makes you think nobody wants to sign him?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •