Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Just sent my times in. It was quite tricky rally at times and made a mess on some of the stages. Probably took too easy in the damp. I will post my report once all the times are in to avoid any spoilers.

Good luck everyone!
    <Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes>

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Sent in my times. It was tricky rally at times and made a mess on some of the stages. Probably took it too carefully on the damp stages.

On SS2 I stalled in a junction, I still need to get used to the cars behaviour in hairpins. On the next stage I think I was way too flamboyant in the corners which probably cost me time. On SS4 few hundred meters from the finish I hit a rock with front left corner when I was slightly off the line. This spun the car around but surprisingly for me no significant damage and I finished the stage.

The rest of the rally was quite alright except on SS9 I got little bit stuck in a hairpin. Lost some time there. Gravel section SS12 was very slippery also so I took it easy there.

Good luck everyone!
    <Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes>

Liked 18 Times in 15 Posts
    Hey!

Sent in my stagetimes for the first day.

SS1: I hate the night stages because of the really bad lights from the cars in this game but it was fun anyway! The stage was a ok, didnt take any risk and the time was like that then...
    SS2: I really love the "Chirdonhead" stage but I was angry after the finish, really bad time and some misstakes in the stage. But really fun!
    SS3: Never done that one in gravel mod so it went like it went... Careful and some misstakes like some other drivers here!
    SS4: Really fun stage and a good time I think, no misstakes.
    SS5: really fast and nice stage but very slippery I think, not good with original setups, and I think my problems is just setups...

Soon Day 2! Go fast and leave the head at home!
    "If you ain't first, your last..."

Liked 1,064 Times in 465 Posts
    Finished! Really enjoyed it, and I can't wait to see the times set by the others. I'm lucky to be here though, because I rolled on Pribram, ooops!
    SimRace Vereniging Nederland
    www.srvn.nl

Liked 58 Times in 27 Posts
    day one times sent..
    ss1 oneof my good stages wasnt very good but not bad
    ss2 went quite cautious but no mistakes
    ss3 one of my favorites but had a few offs dusk is just like nigh huh..
    ss4 tricky stage. and i was extra cautious and was 4 seconds off the pace
    ss5 Tarmak is not my thing so i tried had a huge off but finished it

soon day 2 good luck to everyone

Quote Originally Posted by andyone
    day one times sent..
    ss5 Tarmak is not my thing so i tried had a huge off but finished it
    Well then I have good news for you because it should be run on gravel!
    www.srvn.nl

Day 2

SS6: Falstone. Not a plessent thing, very very slippery, I went sideways all the time so I think I lost alot of time there.
    SS7: Hradek. Went ok but the car is to light in back so I left foot brake alot and to soon I think. It's a really nice stage!
    SS8: Joux Verte. It was good but I get a complete stop in a hairpin som I lost some seconds there. But besides that, it went good!
    SS9: Liptakov. Like Hradek, a hard/tuf stage with some slippery parts... I feel that my original setup is not optimal but much left foot braking to calm the car down and I hade a short stop in a junction. The Mini seems to be queit easy to get engine stop in hairpins and junction in first gear and with use of handbreak sadly...

Overall - it went okey but not happy! But very fun and I want to see your stage times!

Oh well, now I'm at the finish and have driven the last stage, SS12...

The third day went quiet okey! The french stage was very good, good feeling and some small misstakes on Pribram, like stall the car and so on and the last stage, I went very very careful so I got to the finish!

Thank you all for a good time and fight! I'll be waiting for the times to come up now!

And will put some pics from the stages here soon!

Hope for more rally soon!

Some pics from Hradek.

www.srvn.nl

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks for sticking. We've got six entries for this now. Anyone else car to join in? i'm busy preparing for a real rally at the minute but i'll get my rally done on sunday morning and the results up early on monday if i can.
    Colin Steele McRae ...5 August 1968 - 15 September 2007...