Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Perez, a special mention to Grosjean who made contact on the first lap again and later on in the race. Whether it was his fault doesn't really change anything...
    “Leave me alone!”

Liked 177 Times in 122 Posts
    Webber is the big fat donkey on this one. Top car and made an ass of it.
    Massa close behind for allowing himself to get spooked.

...did Webber do a piquet?
    United in diversity !!!

Liked 18 Times in 14 Posts
    Rosberg & Webber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Perez, definitely.
    I was beside myself when he cut off Grosjean to the apex at a mile an hour, took out Grosjean and Webber, and then was able to continue racing.
    If I was one of those two, I'd be trying to kick Perez's ass after the race.

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    I would have to say Perez also.

Was running well and then that move to just cut straight back in on Grosjean from off track was pretty stupid.

Other mentions:

Nico Rosberg - Running into the back of that HRT.
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Liked 32 Times in 32 Posts
    I think PDR deserves a mention since Hulk has been the of late at FI and in typical fashion of an average driver under pressure pulls off a banzai move that causes a melee of sorts.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The entire McLaren organization - Hamilton gets that lump of dirt into winning contention, and his car fails. Martin Whitmarsh for taking a title-winning team and driving it into the ground. Button (next year's #1 @ Mac :laugh is so slow compared to Hamilton, and the "Smooth Driver" still gets pounded like a Vegas hooker in qualifying.

Webber - I remember people being pissed off at Red Bull for supposedly not giving him a fair shot at the 2010 title. Well, now you know why! He'll choke when the pressure is on, and it showed today. He looked more like the Croc Hunter than a race car driver.

Massa - I'm still not sure as to why Mr. Spin-n-Bin-it still has a contract at Ferrari. If Ferrari never want to win another WCC, then they should keep Massa until he's a geriatric.

Perez - He got a contract at McLaren for next year, so he might as well drive like a McLaren driver this season. Sliding around all over the place is NOT his job, and I bet Sauber are getting more and more happy to get rid of him for next season.
    Marco Simoncelli 1987-2011

Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gloomyDAY
    The entire McLaren organization - Hamilton gets that lump of dirt into winning contention, and his car fails. Martin Whitmarsh for taking a title-winning team and driving it into the ground. Button (next year's #1 @ Mac :laugh is so slow compared to Hamilton, and the "Smooth Driver" still gets pounded like a Vegas hooker in qualifying.

Webber - I remember people being pissed off at Red Bull for supposedly not giving him a fair shot at the 2010 title. Well, now you know why! He'll choke when the pressure is on, and it showed today. He looked more like the Croc Hunter than a race car driver.

Massa - I'm still not sure as to why Mr. Spin-n-Bin-it still has a contract at Ferrari. If Ferrari never want to win another WCC, then they should keep Massa until he's a geriatric.

Perez - He got a contract at McLaren for next year, so he might as well drive like a McLaren driver this season. Sliding around all over the place is NOT his job, and I bet Sauber are getting more and more happy to get rid of him for next season.
    You're mean tareup:
    May the forza be with you

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Webber - Just beautiful driving mate.

Perez - This crash kid and Jenslow Button next year at Mclaren? Oh boy...

A special mention to Mr. Button. 8 tenths off of Lewis' pace in qualifying driving the SAME car is just unacceptable. Massa and Webber are doing much better against their teammates now if you use Button as a yardstick. Should have at least finished on the podium in a car with which Lewis was destroying the opposition until the freakin Mclaren gave up.....again.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wedge
    I think PDR deserves a mention since Hulk has been the of late at FI and in typical fashion of an average driver under pressure pulls off a banzai move that causes a melee of sorts.
    What are you going on about?

Paul was taken out by Hulk at the start and fought his way, cleanly, back through the field. He was then forced off the track by Perez who was pulling off a 'Banzai' move that was never going to work.

Paul had a great drive today