Page 169 of 277 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179219269 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 2762
    Liked 2,839 Times in 1,612 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dupanton View Post
    He didn't impress me. His times were not great neither...
    As I said before. What would you expect from a driver who is given one rally now and then. Nothing on this level. Add to that financial aspects and the pressure you have to fulfill expectations built up from own team and the surroundings of rallying.

Every driver in that situation acts in a way like this. I don´t like it and you also should now this is not representable for him. You never treat other ERC Junior champions from France or whatever like this. Then it´s always excuses, like mines.
    So give him funding for driving every fortnight in six months a R5 car and he´ll match the top three at once.
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

Liked 1,474 Times in 573 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyper View Post
    As I said before. What would you expect from a driver who is given one rally now and then. Nothing on this level. Add to that financial aspects and the pressure you have to fulfill expectations built up from own team and the surroundings of rallying.

Every driver in that situation acts in a way like this. I don´t like it and you also should now this is not representable for him. You never treat other ERC Junior champions from France or whatever like this. Then it´s always excuses, like mines.
    So give him funding for driving every fortnight in six months a R5 car and he´ll match the top three at once.
    The moment he retired he was just in front of De Cecco (last rally was in March and it was his 2nd rally in a 4WD car) and behind Fernémont (5th rally this year, but only 2nd rally in 4WD). If you compare this with the biggest rallytalent uptill last year (yes, I'm a fan and I'm convinced he is very talented) who has done 9 rallies this year of which 6 were with the DS3 R5, I think you can say Bergkvist didn't do a great job!

3. Likes: JTGANG (9th November 2016),leighton323 (9th November 2016)
    Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts
    Big Attack......Breen , Lefebvre , Princen (Crash and Mistakes ) Condroz
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cLCQfF5tb8

Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dupanton View Post
    The moment he retired he was just in front of De Cecco (last rally was in March and it was his 2nd rally in a 4WD car) and behind Fernémont (5th rally this year, but only 2nd rally in 4WD). If you compare this with the biggest rallytalent uptill last year (yes, I'm a fan and I'm convinced he is very talented) who has done 9 rallies this year of which 6 were with the DS3 R5, I think you can say Bergkvist didn't do a great job!
    You have to listen to what I´m saying. Not do peculiar remarks. Pls look at the whole picture. Or tell me the number of rallies the top guys went these last 12 months including tests.

Liked 1,474 Times in 573 Posts
    You have to listen to what I´m saying. Not do peculiar remarks. Pls look at the whole picture. Or tell me the number of rallies the top guys went these last 12 months including tests.
    I did not expect him to win this or something. I just expected more. And I rest my case, his performance was not great.

Liked 11,152 Times in 4,427 Posts
    He didn't mention any top guys, only amateurs with very few events and very little if any testing.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

9. Likes: dupanton (9th November 2016),tommeke_B (10th November 2016)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek View Post
    He didn't mention any top guys, only amateurs with very few events and very little if any testing.
    The whole picture pls! Don´t remark words.

Liked 827 Times in 374 Posts
    He better stay good friends with Jourdan or he will be able to do only rallies in Sweden with old cars. So even if you find his performance not disappointing, I'm sure that besides Jourdan no one will help him with such performances.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE E1003 met Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mousti View Post
    He better stay good friends with Jourdan or he will be able to do only rallies in Sweden with old cars. So even if you find his performance not disappointing, I'm sure that besides Jourdan no one will help him with such performances.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE E1003 met Tapatalk
    Talking to me?
    Well he´s done nothing, will be nothing. Not even fast. Sure he was ERC champ? Had so many chances, spoiled them. No top driver did that before in their careers. All coming guys have had rocket careers doing fastest times from the beginning. :/

13. Likes: Rally Power (12th November 2016)