Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Small thing that Bothers me about the BTCC

Hey there, Long Time BTCC fan though today was the first time in 10 Years ive been to see them Live and i must say i loved every minute.

However the one thing i do find Pointless is Playing the National Anthem at the end of the Race. Let's look at it this way out of 26 Drivers only 3 of which are not British.

10 years ago when we had a better variety of Foreign Drivers in the Btcc Yeah i could Understand, But in todays BTCC seems somewhat Pointless and out of those 3 None British Drivers i feel Giovanardi is the only one of them who has a chance of winning Races this year. I doubt we will be hearing the Turkish or Irish National Anthems (But than again i could be wrong)

Plus today buy the Time they Finished the Support Races were already 3 Laps into their Races with no Commentry.

Anyway That's my Mini Rant feel free to Disagree

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yes I doubt we will ever hear the Turkish national anthem, although no doubt the organisers are obliged to bring a copy to every round just in case.....
    Thompp - Checkout my UK motorsport images http://www.peterthompsonphotography.co.uk/

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    television schedules,tight packed race schedule and curfews....don't you just love 'em.
    Hear the thunder, feel the power.