Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
    Visionary
    Liked 167 Times in 69 Posts
    I think you can presume that the manufacturers registration for homologation purposes is a given.
    Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to a paramedic.

Liked 386 Times in 167 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by focus206
    Hmmm... then I'm sorry but I don't really get what will happen... what will change for Ford/M-Sport next season? Even less financial support (or even 0) or what? :S

Ford motorcompany(US) will continue its technical support as it has been, the title sponsor Ford WRT comes from Ford Europe, Ford Europe is the one not continuing their sponsorship.
    But in actual fact the Ford Europe annual money hasn`t been that big, so with the new title sponsor(which is supposed to be announced latest after Catalunya) actually nothing changes to the worse at least.
    As someone earlier mentioned the clear reason for Ford Europe not continuing was seen yesterday with the closing of the factories.
    A funny fact is that the amount of money Suzuki gave to monster for their WRC campaign was bigger than what Ford gave to M-sport at the same time.

Liked 2,242 Times in 1,200 Posts
    Seems there are several manufacturers that want to be in WRC but don't want to have to pay for it.