Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Fantastic news IMHO. I hate to sound like N.O.T, but M-Sport were a sick dog team that needed to be put down. With how many years they've been in the WRC what do they have to show for it? Sod all.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 40 Times in 12 Posts
    It's a huge shame Ford have pulled the plug particularly as 2013 was probably their best chance of winning the Manufacturer's and Driver's titles for about a decade. It also puts a bit of a dampener on the positive noises being made about Hyundai, VW and the new promoter coming on board. Let's just hope the promoter does their job properly and tempts a few other manufacturers back to the fold...(Toyota, Mitsubishi etc)

Quote Originally Posted by Langdale Forest
    If Matthew Wilson had never been put into a 5+ year plan, would Ford still be in the WRC next year?
    I can't even begin to comprehend how you even thought of that scenario. What on earth has Matt Wilson's mythical "5 Year Plan" got to do with Ford Europe's decision to pull funding for the WRC programme!?
    https://www.facebook.com/BritishRallyMedia/

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Langdale Forest
    If Matthew Wilson had never been put into a 5+ year plan, would Ford still be in the WRC next year?
    what a stupid post
    I'm a daddy now!!! 2 goorgeous little girls Megan Jessica born 24th August 2009....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    Fantastic news IMHO. I hate to sound like N.O.T, but M-Sport were a sick dog team that needed to be put down. With how many years they've been in the WRC what do they have to show for it? Sod all.
    You have no place on this WRC forum or any forum do with rallying if you think a ream withdrawing from WRC is great news you sad sad person!!!
    I'm a daddy now!!! 2 goorgeous little girls Megan Jessica born 24th August 2009....

Visionary
    Liked 167 Times in 69 Posts
    ste898, I absolutely agree with your last 2 posts. Not only is the potential loss of a team nothing to celebrate but the achievements of M-Sport over many years are considerable. The sport has been priviledged to have had them involved and it is to be hoped they continue.
    Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to a paramedic.

Liked 106 Times in 60 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    What a ****ing rediculous post, go back to the hole you have been hiding in.

Come back N.O.T, all is forgiven...

Liked 22 Times in 16 Posts
    Quinn said on facebook, ford will do now Global X-Games and Global Rallycross Championship
    it's all about driving fast

Liked 341 Times in 189 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rallye-vid
    Quinn said on facebook, ford will do now Global X-Games and Global Rallycross Championship
    With what team/preparation company I wonder? Olsbergs?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    That´s just painful.

Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    That's very... unexpected. I know it has cross-Atlantic interest, unlike WRC, but the competition there is none I think, except private drivers Perhaps GRC is about to become something really big
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI