husband, today is your birthday, and warm days, I present you a bunch of poems flowers, Happy birthday to you! All the best! Spring and Autumn forty-seven is elegance, the cause of the rise of Yan Han family. friends hot pot the Xifeng, relatives bulb lamp Tippy tea. song the Tin Sum blossoms one thousand Hsiu, poetry shore love open spent four seasons. north from South cavity Saibei then message reads as bait to catch Hongxia. Have many friends, as if still around ... an old song from the speakers floating out melodious songs evoke scenes of old stories. youthful bloom around cute girls in love, and most of the boys in order to cater to the psychology of girls always accompanied Compliments again and again, the girls left and right, but yes, like obedient little sheep. Even To the moon, but also try to pick a pick. Except you do not have this ability. I did not say a few nice words, not to mention my arm to the back of the ballroom romantic reticent. Some people say that I find a piece of wood, so I simply dumped you forget. I did not listen to them, because I love you. A few years later, the cute girls are promoted to become a wife and mother. There are a lot of boys changed the original attitude Shuaqi temper of a man, interfered wife beatings. Some have even referred to the divorce, the extent of suicide. Or always, do not remember my birthday, do not know how the roses and perfume belongs to a woman. Twenty years ago, you began to play a school everyone important task, you rarely touch on the small family affair. To be honest with you for so many years, I am no less blamed you, not because you do not have time to do chores, but because you work for me I recognized teacher of teachers and students, each vote on a model, you are in the School Board on a veto. I did not blame you, I understood as a principal difficulty. But to turn to when I was promoted to the intermediate grade, you gave all the judges to play a greeting, let me on. When I learned from the mouth of one of the judges of the matter, to find your theory, you's a very good reason: People step wide, before anyone else on it! Second year approaching assessment when you began to do my job, and this time I'm really mad at you. Did when you I began to wonder, you or my husband? You is not never did I mind? To this end the days I do not have to talk to you. Later, due to various reasons, I have removed from your school, but I heard that your senior title twice lost to others, I dissatisfaction, grievances but eliminate a half. Then a few years, the new policy down above, as long as the units rated best gave up a wage, our unit points to three places, and would like to be eligible, the person must report on his work, you will do the work in advance of my ideological work, I did not report on his work, naturally PARTICIPATING. completely change your view but also from talking about a Once, my nephew got a serious blood disease, you need to enter a large number of platelet life-saving, can not find a suitable platelet-derived then you open the National People's Congress in the city, I called did not go to the blood bank to give you a away three-quarters of the platelet extract from my blood Air Max Online, my blood, how can not stop, when you appeared at the door, I've never seen you goes anxious nervous face Buy Nike Air Max, and I was secretly pleased. you still care about me. More than an hour later, the blood finally stopped. Your One '000 people coins donated home, you not only do not blame me, I called several nutritious vegetables consolation that I said the words of my brave like, and the presence of relatives, will also be at the meeting Award I do Memorial. This is the first time I heard you praised me, is the first to get your bonus. Afterwards, you also sent someone I treasure panda protected ... the husband, and now I finally read the book pages connotation with the fullness of life, flowing with rational spring water. You years of life, a Reflection of the Moon; night in the rain a Xiao Song. 20 years of career in the pulpit warriors I hope you give me happiness, while your own happiness! Let the sweet and sour of life are immersed in a full-bodied wine Nike Air Max Outlet, are dense in the short and concentrated tea, nothing at all, all the feelings in mind silently. to toast to your birthday!