a again into the middle of the night. Rural, quiet and sweet smell. soul is tortured, stumbled in the past. finally, clearly taste this spring, the twenty-seventh leaves quietly swaying branches. remove the freezing cold of the winter, to the darkness. your bird-like figure, through time and space, to fly my humble study. Wing night, we sat face to face to talk to. Gaze, you still as pure smile, but I can not remember their own way it was before. suddenly thrust between you has disappeared, the in slightly cold of night. two pushed open the door and away the moment I saw your silhouette, sunset on my face, gentle but lonely. stubbornly not see your eyes. Even though I know, which filled with affection. out of school, not once looking back. friend, ah, I beg your pardon, I have no right to choose! spring and I have a date, if you can forget the snow and ice, she will be pleased to accept the invitation. spring dance. Forget your shadow, forget your eyes, forget your affectionate gaze. Snow a little ablation of all, all traces. spring, I have nothing left. spring, ah, in fact, I have nothing to lose. only me Ray Ban 2132, only the mood, the only 24-year-old in the spring. hill, a tree apricot, subtle fragrance hit. three I miss campus holy Magnolia, melancholy lilac in full bloom cherry, they have dotted my dream, give me happiness melancholy. campus depths, which girl repeated the same dream? flowers, spring, always dying. from year to year, in fact, flowers and people are not the same. four tube plaintive flute, still deep and shallow to float? That the tone texture elegant Dihuai the style static if the daughter feel closer to silence a long absence. erratic past sealed in the depths of memory sharp as ever. I carefully stroked again and again, covered with the dust temperature affection nostalgia and love, let the deep Mysteries study on three, such as water, open to diffuse. holding the flute of the boy Ray Ban 3449, now living where? Past, talented unconventional uninhibited teenager, a drunken negative flute away, did not return overnight, free and easy and dreary. Unfortunately, no longer hear, as tranquil and primitive study on three campus. waiting for his fate, was expelled from the campus. The exiled moment, your face is passing the Pathetique Haofang? Think of the sun and snake old father hands were stained with the mud, this is how the look of consternation? However, only he can read your eyes. Tomoko nurturing parent Oh! gently smile, actually resolved all sorrow. carrying a hoe, step by step, toward the land. That pipe flute also hanging by the middle. You are the son of the land, will leave a musical legend and land with sweat and tears. Sigh behind ... occasional dream, faint aroma, a girl with long hair flying, as well as an old professor stumble through ... the green campus warp a dream. The young have a classical name: Xie month. to middle age, when I look back, Road Junior frivolous only Ray Bans Sunglasses, and do not know real depression. How much laughter, tears, sprinkle in a heavy land. non-merits and demerits of any criticisms of later generations. five late at night. Aromatic land, melodious study on three still it? I often think of the campus, such as Mu talk such resentment. Soothe to defuse my heart gradually felt a calm and relief. At this time, my soul from the body, quietly and into the wilderness and into the a vague far the sky reached seeding situation, feel a pure music from Sky, as if being in a Mountain Mingshui net place. years, a tolerance for the elderly, so that we learn to be indifferent, to forget once the hardship they live happily. Unspoken ...