Page 3 of 92 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Liked 558 Times in 295 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FIAT1
    Agree, that question should be directed to 23 mil or more without work also.
    US big corporations are sitting on such record cash reserves that many rather than invest in machinery, or development and research are spending their money buying up their stocks and making their Public corporations into privately held corporations..

Are you suggesting that Governments should be forcing corporations to hire people and pay them decent wages so maybe they can buy things and get the money circulating?

Are you suggesting that the government should force corporations or even small contractors to make and buy US made products to increase employment?

I thought the decisions to hire and pay employees was the ambit of the employers who despite increasing productivity, refuse to invest and hire.
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle WA, USA
    Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by janvanvurpa
    Agreed it should be simple.
    Should we vote for somebody who inherited millions, started life with a trust fund set up by his daddy which insulated him from the negative outcomes of his decisions meaning he never had to give any thought to making a budget to live on and meant the hard decisions were things like which of all the cars he owned should he drive today and how to "protect' the millions he started with, who could buy whole businesses at fire sale prices with leveraged money, and pay himself millions per year with that barrowed money, and if the combined debt meant the business could not make profits, just liquidate the business and pocket the money,

Or a man who started with just his brains and paid the rent, bought his own cars, his own groceries, the light bill, the water bill, etc in the same way I do, from wages?
    Read again, I did not say who to vote for ,that would be your choice. I know who I would give my household and money to be managed ,therefore my children would have inheritance from this fathers hard work of double shifts, and never to have to apologize for it to likes of you.
    Keep it fast, keep it real!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    US big corporations are sitting on such record cash reserves that many rather than invest in machinery, or development and research are spending their money buying up their stocks and making their Public corporations into privately held corporations..

Are you suggesting that Governments should be forcing corporations to hire people and pay them decent wages so maybe they can buy things and get the money circulating?

Are you suggesting that the government should force corporations or even small contractors to make and buy US made products to increase employment?

I thought the decisions to hire and pay employees was the ambit of the employers who despite increasing productivity, refuse to invest and hire.
    Wrong again. Land of the free. Two choices .Vote!

Read again, I did not say who to vote for ,that would be your choice. I know who I would give my household and money to be managed ,therefore my children would have inheritance from this fathers hard work of double shifts, and never to have to apologize for it to likes of you.
    "have to apologize to the like of me", WTF is that supposed to mean, bud?

Have to? Apologize? "to likes of you", what is the likes of me? I stand and run lathes and mills making rally car parts, and build race motors sometimes, too often until past midnight. Who have you imagined i am?

You don't think there's a difference between guys like you and me working long hours and passing what we can of that and some rich kid getting a 250 million dollar trust fund and a unsecured loan of $270,000 from daddy AND access to Other People's Money?

And further, I read just fine, I did not say, or suggest or imply in any way that you said who to vote for.
    I agreed that the choice should be simple---you can read English can't you? I get scolded and threatened when I use even the tiniest bit of any other language so it has to be English, and since the first words were "I agree' and you missed that and start acting like a tough guy, I thought maybe you either can't read, or read so poorly you don't understand, Hmmmm kay?

Yeah the choice should be easy between a guy whose life and home would never be at risk if he made a gross error, vs a guy who understands how to live within normal means..

What's to argue about that?
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle WA, USA
    Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

Wrong again. Land of the free. Two choices .Vote!

What is wrong? That US Corporations are sitting on record amounts of cash? That US corps are rufusing to invest in R&D and hire people? That many are buying up stock and going Private?

What was i previously wrong about if I am wrong "again".

I asked some questions which you evidently couldn't comprehend, and I said i thought businesses made the decisions to invest and hire.

What are you saying is wrong?

And I know you struggle but try and keep it to this thread on the Presidential elections.... I know life must be frustrating when you're busing Fixing It Again Today and you know you have to Fix It Again Tomorrow, and you feel its a Fruitless Italian Attempt at Technology*, but do try paisano.

Which in German is Fruchlose Italiennsch Auggabe im Technologi
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle WA, USA
    Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

Liked 47 Times in 35 Posts
    But ! Have the Americans got over the fact of where Obama was born,and if he is genuine,and is his name really the one he uses ,and where his deeds and promises kept ?
    As up to the last election,we had all this slander and doubts about Obama

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    "have to apologize to the like of me", WTF is that supposed to mean, bud?

Have to? Apologize? "to likes of you", what is the likes of me? I stand and run lathes and mills making rally car parts, and build race motors sometimes, too often until past midnight. Who have you imagined i am?

You don't think there's a difference between guys like you and me working long hours and passing what we can of that and some rich kid getting a 250 million dollar trust fund and a unsecured loan of $270,000 from daddy AND access to Other People's Money?

And further, I read just fine, I did not say, or suggest or imply in any way that you said who to vote for.
    I agreed that the choice should be simple---you can read English can't you? I get scolded and threatened when I use even the tiniest bit of any other language so it has to be English, and since the first words were "I agree' and you missed that and start acting like a tough guy, I thought maybe you either can't read, or read so poorly you don't understand, Hmmmm kay?

Yeah the choice should be easy between a guy whose life and home would never be at risk if he made a gross error, vs a guy who understands how to live within normal means..

What's to argue about that?
    What I'm saying with" likes of you" is , why my children would be trashed if they run for office because their hard working father left them something. That is why hard working ,and not able to speak or spell perfect English people came to this great country, and hate to see it destroyed. Someone inheritance is his and his family business period .You are telling me that he took that inheritance and was smart enough to make it grow for his kids. Hmm ,what a crime ? I say smart, and in my world those type people should manage my house. Question still remains what bothers you more ,your choice or people acting like a tough guys.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    What is wrong? That US Corporations are sitting on record amounts of cash? That US corps are rufusing to invest in R&D and hire people? That many are buying up stock and going Private?

What was i previously wrong about if I am wrong "again".

I asked some questions which you evidently couldn't comprehend, and I said i thought businesses made the decisions to invest and hire.

What are you saying is wrong?

And I know you struggle but try and keep it to this thread on the Presidential elections.... I know life must be frustrating when you're busing Fixing It Again Today and you know you have to Fix It Again Tomorrow, and you feel its a Fruitless Italian Attempt at Technology*, but do try paisano.

Which in German is Fruchlose Italiennsch Auggabe im Technologi
    Before lecture on political knowledge and superiority over me, why are you still struggling with horse that you pick?

What I'm saying with" likes of you" is , why my children would be trashed if they run for office because their hard working father left them something. That is why hard working ,and not able to speak or spell perfect English people came to this great country, and hate to see it destroyed. Someone inheritance is his and his family business period .You are telling me that he took that inheritance and was smart enough to make it grow for his kids. Hmm ,what a crime ? I say smart, and in my world those type people should manage my house. Question still remains what bothers you more ,your choice or people acting like a tough guys.

Sorry, but I cannot understand what you are saying or what you mean to imply. You do not answer any questions posed to try and get a clear idea of what you mean, I must presume therefore either you don't understand how dialog works, you don't understand how to express yourself clearly in English, or that you are just trolling..

Your posts are non-sequitors and illogical. Is English your no1 language? As I said I get yelled at and threatened and my posts hacked into nonsense if I even write a few words of any other language, but as i can't understand even the first sentence above, is there another language you are more comfortable in?

And, is there some reason why you purposely avoid answering simple direct questions about what you write?

Oh and I'll give you a big hint that somehow you missed figuring out: if one has lots and lots of money, you don't have to be smart, all you really need to do is preserve the principle, and invest other people's money. If the investment works or not speculators make money.. That's the first rule: don't touch the principle..

To make something of a life starting from real nothing, like a single Mom and low income, that takes brains..
    Nothing means "nada", like Obama started from... Not nothing like the millions Willard began life with access to.

And for the record I know why people immigrate. I am the only one in my family born in USA, English is my second language---and I remember nothing of my first. I do recall the languages of the countries I myself was an immigrant in...

And it is a great country precisely because we are a nation that was open to 10s of millions of immigrants; we got the benefits of their education and values formed where they came from and from their desire to have a reasonable life for all---not the perpetuation of the privileges of an aristocracy.

So who would you want running your household come down to:
    a man who with brains and hard work built his life up and knows what being poor is?
    Or a member of an extremely privileged economic over-class?
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle WA, USA
    Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    Calm down or i will close the thread and then we'll have no discussion of the election at all. Think on.
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums