Page 12 of 92 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Liked 558 Times in 295 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Starter
    Perhaps, but most places not. I can't help but notice that there is still a line of people trying to get in and not so many trying to get out.

Oh but that's where you are wrong. and that's fully understandable because you really don't know anything about even this country really much less any other country..

There are lines waiting to get in almost everywhere.
    France, UK, Canada, Germany, Italy, NL, Sweden, Finland, even Russia, even in People's Republic of China, into various other American countries from others. that's because there is , except some real desperate places, always somewhere better.

We are in the midst, worldwide, of the largest migrations of people in history.
    So, it's not just the USA..
    (Once again the shortsighted, Americo-centric conceit that gets our country in trouble everywhere is displayed...Amazing really in this day of the WORLD Wide Web.)(I guess it proves the insular, and unaware world view that is prevalent in this still great Country)
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle WA, USA
    Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by janvanvurpa
    Oh but that's where you are wrong. and that's fully understandable because you really don't know anything about even this country really much less any other country..

France, UK, Canada, Germany, Italy, NL, Sweden, Finland, even Russia, even in People's Republic of China, into various other American countries from others. that's because there is , except some real desperate places, always somewhere better.

(Once again the shortsighted, Americo-centric conceit that gets our country in trouble everywhere is displayed...Amazing really in this day of the WORLD Wide Web.)(I guess it proves the insular, and unaware world view that is prevalent in this still great Country)
    Jan, In Baseball Parlance:
    "You just went yard"
    May the forza be with you

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    What you didn't get is that I did not criticize you, it all started when I said that the freedom you think you have in the USA is an illusion and that there is more freedom elsewhere.
    Not sure why you took it personally, but then again that is your issue not mine.
    Elsewhere perhaps ,but rest assured I love and I'm content with my illusion of the freedom in my country and would never be tempted to exchange it for any other, especially for the country whos flag you're waving, therefore I don't see a need for you knocking on my door and giving me a lecture on the matter .
    Keep it fast, keep it real!!!

Liked 16 Times in 13 Posts

Hear hear. Now, if some of the brain-dead knee-jerk reactionary right-wing media trolls in my country can get a handle on this concept, as it relates to the immigration debate in Australia, maybe some sanity and compassion might result? I am still refraining from holding my breath, however.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jag_Warrior
    And who was it that assassinated Sadat... and why did they do that? The Camp David Peace Accord was seen as a very positive and significant thing, no matter how it turned out for some of the individual players. As for your belief/opinion that hundreds of billions were wasted, that's fine. But let's compare that supposed number (which I doubt is correct) to the actual costs of Operation Iraqi Freedom: approximately $825 billion through FY2012. There is also the question of $10-$15 billion in American cash that is yet to be accounted for, sent over by the Bush Administration, that is apparently floating around in someone's pocket in Iraq. This nation-building exercise has turned out to be the second costliest "war" in American history, just behind World War II. And for the record, I am very much in favor of slashing ALL foreign aid, including that to Israel. It's time for others to pull their own weight, without relying on the American taxpayer.

So anyway, the (factual, data based) evidence mounts: W. Bush brought us the second costliest war in American history and the worst economic downturn since the Great Depression. Our pal, George W.: Winna, winna, chicken dinna!

That's nice but it doesn't have anything to do with the fact that I posted: there were approximately 8 million jobs created during Carter's administration. You wanted one single positive and I gave you a positive. If 8 million jobs had been created during W. Bush's administration (instead of a net loss), I would also list that as a positive for him. So no, no need for me to try again. I gave you what you asked for the first time.
    You have yet to post one thing positive to come out of the Carter Administration. The Camp David Accords just legitimized Islamo-Fascism and those job numbers were false.

Try again.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Seriously?

You are comparing people strolling across unguarded borders with the tens of 1000's every year trying to legally enter the USA and the Millions who risk life and limb crossing desserts and oceans?

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Like most of those on the left Logic escapes them

How 'Pro-Choice' are Democrats? - YouTube

Услуги перевозок по всему любые страны

We offer you transportation services offices הובלות בחולון

Аквапарк Ква &

Огромное спасибоза новость. Соразмерно есть вопросик.Решил семьёй посетить вечеринку в Aquatika-Аквапарк Карибия.Девушка хочет Акватика-Аквапарк Ква Ква. Может кто-то предложить где лучше? Просто у нас годовщина,и адски уж хочется олично отметить эту дату. Aquatika (Акватик&#1072 - вечеринки в Аквапарк Карибия и Ква Ква Информацию взял отсюда Акватика .Надеемся ,который хоть желание кто-то тут был и даст практический совет.

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonyvop
    You have yet to post one thing positive to come out of the Carter Administration. The Camp David Accords just legitimized Islamo-Fascism and those job numbers were false.

Try again.
    I see. No Anthony, no more "try again". I don't waste my time posting facts to people who deny facts. 2+2 doesn't equal 4 if one insists on not believing it.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith