Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Feel so bad for Bourdais, he deserved a top 3 finish.
    Kyle Busch #18 M&M's Toyota Camry
    Dario Franchitti #10 Target Honda Dallara DW12

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 00steven
    Feel so bad for Bourdais, he deserved a top 3 finish.
    Agree, that guy needs a good team. Race was ok and yes, they need more hp.
    Keep it fast, keep it real!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    That finish was crazy. Congrats to Ryan Hunter-Reay for his 3rd win in a row and now the points leader.

A great run by Charlie Kimball too.
    Danica Patrick- 2013 Sprint Cup Series Champion

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonyvop
    Can somebody explain to me with a straight face why RHR wasn't penalized for blocking on the last restart?
    Blocking is allowed on road/street courses since this season..
    October 16th, 2011 - One of the blackest days in the history of motorsports.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I thought that they were doing something about the pit rules so that those that are leading on road courses don't fall to the back through someone else's accident. I'm not saying that Power or Franchitti would have won, they both had other issues, but it was more e.g. Kanaan finding himself in third at one point because he'd not only started at the back but also had a drive through.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    must admit I really enjoyed that- perfect antidote to the snooze-fest from Daytona. Every race that goes by this year reminds me more and more of the old CART series- the occasional outbreak of stupidity by the drivers and lots of overtaking- good stuff

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by heliocastroneves#3
    Blocking is allowed on road/street courses since this season..
    Unless your name is Pagenaud.........

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hated the fact the race ended under caution. But, once again, it was a needless caution that led to mayhem at the end. Newgarden stalls (surprise, surprise) & out comes the caution. These cars are supposed to have anti-stall, so why do they keep stalling? Is it still available to all the teams?, Are some teams using it & others not? Kimball & Barrichello had incidents, but didn't stall, yet Newgarden, Bourdais, Andretti & Carpenter ended up stalled on track meaning the race would end under caution. It's so frustrating to watch when the anti-stall technology is supposed to be on these cars.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Starter
    It still requires you to de clutch and the clutch is on the steering wheel. Get your hands crossed up and guess what?
    I'd agree Starter, if the cars didn't have anti-stall, but the whole idea of anti-stall is that it AUTOMATICALLY pulls the clutch in when the revs drop too low to prevent the engine stalling. It wouldn't be an automatic anti-stall system, if it still relied on the driver to use the clutch manually. Usually, once in anti-stall mode, the driver has to pull the clutch in to disengage the anti-stall & then it would be up to the driver to pull away correctly. It's quite clear that the anti-stall technology isn't up to scratch just yet & that's why we haven't seen a standing start thus far. I'm still hoping, but I reckon it'll be 2013 before we see one.

Liked 9 Times in 9 Posts
    I love the highlights video shot where right after a desperation blocking move is shown at the entry to a corner, they show Sarah Fisher saying "what an ashhole."
    The secret to winning races: More Throttle, Less Brake.