Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts

No French F1 GP for 2008

Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    hmmm if true then im in two minds.

i dont like magny cours at all as a track, however im not to keen on losing more european races.
    nowhere fast.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

2008 French GP suspended

According to pitpass.com, the French Motor Sporting Federation (FFSA) has confirmed that its Committee, which met on 21st March, has unanimously decided to suspend the inscription of the French Grand Prix on the 2008 calendar. This means that for the first time since 1955 - the year of the Le Mans tragedy - France will not host a round of the Formula One World Championship.

http://www.pitpass.com/fes_php/pitpa...s_art_id=30905

The article also said that the FFSA Committee will re-examine the situation during its next meeting in July 2007.

Is this a first pass to that "Disneyland GP" recently rumored?

I don't like Magny Cours too much, but I'm afraid to find out a worst alternative.

Liked 11 Times in 11 Posts
    Damn Frenchies. Serves them right for not voting for the EU Constitution.

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zoostation
    hmmm if true then im in two minds.

i dont like magny cours at all as a track, however im not to keen on losing more european races.
    Well get used to it. You purged all the great little countries and made one big government sh!t pie. People who live on the edge like F1 and the like to drink, smoke and **** - all the things you want the government to regulate. I can see no more that 5 euro races in the near future. We are in the same boat they can sh!tcan indy as far as I care. so I vote for a couple of races in Mexico colombia, argentina. when fun is not sterilized!!
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Liked 11 Times in 11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fousto
    Well get used to it. You purged all the great little countries and made one big government sh!t pie. People who live on the edge like F1 and the like to drink, smoke and **** - all the things you want the government to regulate. I can see no more that 5 euro races in the near future. We are in the same boat they can sh!tcan indy as far as I care. so I vote for a couple of races in Mexico colombia, argentina. when fun is not sterilized!!
    I think you over-dramatize, fausto. In terms of drinking, somking and ****ing, European countries are still very different.

Go to Holland, for example.

Of course, they're about to be run over by Muslims.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    time to run the F1 cars at Lemans
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    errrr ??

sorry i dont get what you mean tbh
    nowhere fast.

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    yes zoo my point precisely
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    yes zoo my point precisely

now im even more confused?

are saying that europe is crap? if so fair enough but is it worse than... say columbia?
    nowhere fast.