Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Juppe
    So there will be no engine change for Kimi after all:

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/57857

However, a Finnish news said that Kimi tried running with reduced revs on Friday practice just to see how it goes, if they need to do that for race to ensure the engine surviving the race distace.

I have not seen a confirmation of that anywhere else, so I don't know if its true or not.

If Kimi runs with reduced power in the race I doubt he'll be able to fight for the win, but we'll see. It would be nice to know what's the real situation, but I don't think they'll tell it, at least not beforehand.

I would rather see engine change and full attack from Kimi than driving without full power. Ok, they want to avoid difficulties in the first couple of corners but still... I think that they have to believe that Kimi can drive full-out, it would be idiotic not to switch the engine in a car that dominant as Ferrari otherwise.
    - Sinun paras ottaa sanomalehti mukaan, sillä kärjessä tulee olemaan tylsää.
    Red Bull -tallin Mark Webber vihjasi Kimi Räikköselle ennen Australian GP:tä. 19.3.2007.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    jean todt says he will not risk ,so starting from 12 is very risky for accident.
    starting 1st or second is better,low power = 2nd

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DimitraF1
    jean todt says he will not risk ,so starting from 12 is very risky for accident.
    starting 1st or second is better,low power = 2nd
    IF the engine will last...if there is any doubts, better change it and Kimi will still get podium.
    - Sinun paras ottaa sanomalehti mukaan, sillä kärjessä tulee olemaan tylsää.
    Red Bull -tallin Mark Webber vihjasi Kimi Räikköselle ennen Australian GP:tä. 19.3.2007.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    shalafi where are u from?

Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts
    It will depend on what duration Kimi runs on reduced rev's, and reduced how much? If Kimi runs full revs for 1/3 of the race he will probably be able to hold off everyone behind him with slight to moderately reduced rev's. Let's say 900 to 1400 rev reduction, with ocassional burst's of full throttle if telemetry looks good. Of course there are other senario's
    May the forza be with you